Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IOU Pet Upgrade Analyzer v0.1d by Indigo Ferret
This is indeed for the revision I'm working on. But it'll probably end up being the main version since both Paddington and Brouwer are very busy, so Paddington agreed to pass over his sheet into my hands. I don't think a full revision is needed though. I'd like to do it, but not on my own.

Updates from you would be very easy to handle, I could give you access to the pet tab on the base sheet so you can make changes anytime.

I'm looking to redesign the entire pet tab since right now it only takes into account final blow and comparedps. The only other use it has is calculating daily pet food and PP. All your calculations could be very useful so they would of course be in the hidden part of the sheet and then a GUI could be made with all the information people actually need.

You will gain full credit for your pet tab if you agree with this. It's best you contact me through discord.
Let's connect on Discord.  I have some other ideas for additional functionality to add beyond the Pet Upgrades and Calcs.  Would I find you there as GameInSky?
So now that Gold/Exp gains are kill based again, is it still worth investing so much into Strengthening and Final Blow?
Final Blow and Strengthening are still great skills, but the other ones are slightly better now.
I'm not sure what the ideal way to build is currently. IndigoFerret is still working on the pet tab.
Oh my I forgot this calculator was from before kill based.

Also I really liked how you visualized the pet upgrade map. Helped mean plan unlocks. But 1 small piece of info missing is that it doesn't show some connections. Not sure if it's possible to incorporate that into your compact visualization.
A leader of Fire Clan
Just curious if your still working on this? I don't except an update in less than a day of course. But still curious.
(08-18-2016, 11:53 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: Just curious if your still working on this? I don't except an update in less than a day of course. But still curious.

Yes it's still being worked on but it's going to be added to the IOU complete multicalc that GameInSky has taken over from Zilla
Is there any consenus on which Central Nodes are best to invest in yet?
(08-24-2016, 02:03 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: Is there any consenus on which Central Nodes are best to invest in yet?
According to my calculations (with 48 nodes unlocked), the Strengthening focused core (#3 in spreadsheet) is the best, followed by the Auto Damage core #4 and then the Final Blow core #1.  What core is best for you will depend on what you have unlocked.
Yeah my initial guess was that Finalblow core would be second best but according to the calculator it's third.

And I unlocked an AD node in the final blow core, and I have some AD nodes not unlocked in the AD node core. So in the future I should be prioritizing unlocks in the AD core.
A leader of Fire Clan