Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IOU Pet Upgrade Analyzer v0.1d by Indigo Ferret
IFNA is an office 2013 function.  For office 2010 (don't know about openoffice or earlier versions of office) and Google docs, IFNA has to be replaced with IFERROR

Also, dropbox says version b, not c
(07-04-2016, 12:47 AM)k3rb3r05 Wrote: IFNA is an office 2013 function.  For office 2010 (don't know about openoffice or earlier versions of office) and Google docs, IFNA has to be replaced with IFERROR

Also, dropbox says version b, not c

Yes, this was fixed with version 0.1c.  I just confirmed that this is the version using the link in the first post.
Sorry for being dumb. But what's the auto damage. It's not the base damage from character sheet right? I understoof the active idle dps but not the auto damage.
(07-05-2016, 07:17 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: Sorry for being dumb. But what's the auto damage. It's not the base damage from character sheet right? I understoof the active idle dps but not the auto damage.

This number represents the lowest damage for an active hit you make.  If you watch the attack numbers on screen, you can pick out the one to enter by looking for smallest of the red values that appear.  This value will be rounded, but it is sufficient for the Analyzer.
Version 0.1d is up now.

Added - Full tier purchase comparisons in the tables on Pet Upgrade Input tab columns AD-AF
Updated - Final Blow costs were updated with IOU v0.80
I would like to suggest you add a node counter. It might be obsolete to some, but as I like messing around with different scenarios seems like nice addition. Also we have the total cost of PP, but no where to put our own so we see how much we used.

Edit: Also this might be too big though. Could you move the ascension pet damage and speed together?
(07-06-2016, 11:31 PM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: I would like to suggest you add a node counter. It might be obsolete to some, but as I like messing around with different scenarios seems like nice addition. Also we have the total cost of PP, but no where to put our own so we see how much we used.

Edit: Also this might be too big though. Could you move the ascension pet damage and speed together?

Node Counter and PP Tracker will be in v0.1e.

If you asking to move cell B5 and B8 on the Pet Upgrade Input tab next to each other, I can do that.
Sad 
I had hoped to be able to use this while we were still getting free resets. but no open office support yet I guess I am stuck with my 59.2 auto damage and 0 everywhere else until I can figure out the math.
Hey, when you're going to transfer it to googledocs, would you be against it if I had it integrated in Paddington's Multicalc?
I assume you are referring to just the revision you are working on, not the major re-write that may be coming in the future from Paddington. If so, how much of it are you trying to incorporate, and how do you propose to manage updates from me, if at all?