Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
account locked
Tried to log in after being away for a while, said my password was no good. Tried the password recovery and it says locked? Is that a bug or has my player been a naughty boy while I was away?

-Semislash
PM Ray/Jay on ...., I guess you character is on IOU site, did you forget you characters pw was your caps lock key on.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Caps not an issue unfortunately. That discord link didn't really do anything, just brought to an empty discord, no server to connect to. tried to paste the link manually but it says it doesn't exist. No worries, I'm sure someone will take a look at the bugs section when they get a moment.

~Semi
(06-20-2016, 11:16 AM)semislash Wrote: Caps not an issue unfortunately.  That discord link didn't really do anything, just brought to an empty discord, no server to connect to. tried to paste the link manually but it says it doesn't exist. No worries, I'm sure someone will take a look at the bugs section when they get a moment.

~Semi

Wiki at the top there is a community tab mouse over it then click chat that should bring you to discord.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Ok so I figured out a fix of sorts for the issue. I hit the create a new account and filled in the same info as the account I was trying to log into and low and behold account created and picked up where I left off wouldn't ya know. So I guess this may be a potential fix for anyone having this same issue.