Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish speed up, and Animtion slow down
(05-15-2016, 01:49 AM)jiecut Wrote: FadedSentry.

So you got 26k from 6 fish?

1 Sacrificial Offering is 50 Fish uh........pieces or whatever you want to call it. I got over 1000 from fishing 6 times. That's 20 Sacrificial Offerings. That is way too much for such little effort. I know the amount necessary to sacrifice goes up every claim but still, I think that's too much we're being given.
(05-15-2016, 07:20 AM)FadedSentry Wrote:

1 Sacrificial Offering is 50 Fish uh........pieces or whatever you want to call it. I got over 1000 from fishing 6 times. That's 20 Sacrificial Offerings. That is way too much for such little effort. I know the amount necessary to sacrifice goes up every claim but still, I think that's too much we're being given.

Just going to point out 1000 fish is 6 offerings with 150 fish to spare.. Not 20 offerings.
(05-15-2016, 08:30 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 07:20 AM)FadedSentry Wrote:

Just going to point out 1000 fish is 6 offerings with 150 fish to spare.. Not 20 offerings.

Ok, I assumed that the requirement only went up 10 fish pieces each time because it did so the first time. Apparently not.
Yeah, you can check the chart I made, it's not linear. It's a quadratic curve, less steep then the exponential curve for gold.

http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrificial_Offerings

But it is a high amount of SO. You get 20 for 26k fish.
A leader of Fire Clan
I think the fish animations are a bit weird also. On day one they were swimming off screen to go and disappear for the new batch of fish, but now they are disappearing somewhere in the middle of the screen.

It has happened a few times where I click fish and it takes from the next batch of fish (not the ones displayed). I think it might just be because the fish animations seem to be off time right now.

It would be nice if the fish animations didn't all sync up too (like where all four fish line up in the middle over and over). You could have the bottom fish just swim by slowly, the lower middle one make two faster trips across the screen, the top middle one could move slowly to the center and then speed up, etc.
If each row of fish had its own layer in flash you could just move some of the keyframes in their motion tween so that they aren't matching the other rows.
I have noticed these same problems. But I've seen groups of fish that I want to try and catch one, I click the button, then all the fish disappear to be replaced by a different group of fish, usually worse than what I wanted. It's annoying.

These Ideas would be good. I could also see changing it around a bit. Have fish just randomly swim by, and when you hit catch, it'll catch one of the fish in a given area on the screen. Probably a bit more complicated.
Fishing is using up 70% of my CPU. Anyone else having that problem?
I like to hope for a very low if not no animation option to the background stuff, as it pretty laggy and is by far the laggiest part of the game.

I was going to say would also hope for a slightly more faster refreshing of the fishes but I think the delay issue during the rare times you hit catch and it doesn't apply should be fixed first as I have that problem myself.