Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
weird idea
I got a weird idea, how about putting more "game" in the game instead of removing it all?  I know it is an odd concept, and not actually playing games is becoming a fad, but to me an "idle game" still requires some game and the "idle" part makes it so the game "can" go on without you for the most part. 

I do feel bad the excitement maybe fishing in the game lol

I started playing this game because it did seem to have some game play and manual playing concepts added and I spent plenty of cash because I believe it supporting developers, (too bad it seems totally wasted now) but of course that being said I think the "game" part  is going down the tubes. 

Just my opinion and I know plenty love the idea of staring at a wall and find pleasure in it and to you I wish you a wonderful time. :-)

265 days old- level 483- was free to play a long time---now support 9
So far this patch I absolutely love that clicks do absolutely nothing for Xp/Gold gain. It's everything else that's kinda meh...
(05-13-2016, 08:44 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: So far this patch I absolutely love that clicks do absolutely nothing for Xp/Gold gain. It's everything else that's kinda meh...

I suppose if he made it so the game would collect wood, rock, respec when needed, and do challenges on auto.
Then to have auto-withdrawls out of our banks so people could set up a payment each month so that wouldn't have to be done manually.  
I saw a game on kong that does the thinking of the character...maybe he could make it so it could chat with our friends on auto, I find that part too taxing on me during the game, I mean watching numbers flash on screen when killing the same monster the 1000000000000000000000000 time AND type to friends? The stress of winning is crazy.