Only idea 2 is good
Both ideas are good
Neither idea is good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
Active Click Multiplier

while manually clicking, you acquire damage and speed bonuses that increase over time. The only thing that would make this a bad idea, is people with auto-clickers. There should be a prompt message to click while manually clicking. For example;

Manual Clicks              Bonus atk speed/dmg

10                             +2.5%
50                             +4.0%
100                            +5.75%
150                            +7.5%
200                            +10%
500                            +15% max

Every once and a while, there is a prompt message asking you to click a certain button with multiple choices, for example "press the number 7" choices 1,5,7. Failure to click a button, or choosing the incorrect button will reset the bonus. You have the ability to activate or disable bonus multiplier for manual clicking, in case somebody does not care to use it.

Damage Spread

We do the exact same damage every hit, but sometimes you need that extra UMPF and get that last hit in to kill your enemy. We should have upgrades separate for our pets (1 and 2) as well as ourselves.
If you do 100 damage for example, increasing damage spread by level 1 gives you the ability to hit between 99-101 damage instead. Each level raises maximum and minimum damage by 1 in both directions.
An additional stat upgrade that could support this so ultimately it does not make you hit lower the average the majority of the time, is increasing chance to hit between average and maximum damage spread adding 1% per level.
If your base dmg is 100, and your damage spread is level 10 (90-110 damage) and your hit modifier is at level 15 (15%) you will have +15% chance to hit between 100-110 rather then under 100 damage.
That might be a little too technical, but its good to have endless things to upgrade, to further increase IOU, and additional time to max out a character so the game lasts longer.

Thanks for reading!

Kyle

::edit::
An additional suggestion I did not think about until after I posted.. We could have a button to trigger different gains in exchange for another, which could result in additional upgrades as well. For example, with the gold increase triggered, you gain 15% more gold per kill, but 30% less exp. With the exp gain, you get 15% more exp, but 30% less gold.
The base stats would be set lower, it could be something to upgrade (starting at 1% increase for 2% loss ending at 20% gain and 40% loss)
Maybe also another upgrade for this alike the damage spread modifier, the more you upgrade, the closer the difference is in gain and loss.
Instead of 20% gain, and 40% loss, increasing this upgrade could result in 0.5% less of a loss per purchase with a max upgrade of 20% gain for 20% loss ( max level 40 )
Unfortunately this idea may need a revamp of thought come the next patch with the new Clix system, although I do like where the idea is headed.
Hello to all members and administrators!

I'm new to this forum, I normally speak german, but my english seems to be good too, so I thought about sharing my 3 suggestions here,
to let also other players share their opinion about my suggestions and this thread seems the most fitting one to me, to share my improvement-ideas.

my first suggestion is:
(I personally like the option, that if a player doesn't beat a creature, that he / she will get back to a easier level) I recognized, that if I'm currently in a team / party, that I personally get back to the previous planet, e.g. if I'm at the planet "Epsilon" and I won't beat an enemy (e.g. level 14), then I will automatically get back to the previous planet "Delta" to level 1... only if I'm currently fighting alone, I will be "degraded" for only one level, instead of a whole planet to level 1. so I personally prefer, if a player will automatically be degraded for one level (skipping boss-levels), even if he / she is currently in a party / team (boss-levels should be skipped).

my next suggestion is in connection to the automatically team-disbanding after a challenge:
if a player wants to stay with the member (e.g. in duo-challenge), then there should be a button, where the player can decide on her / his own, if she / he wants to disband the team or not. maybe this option should be available for both team-members and both members should have a timer, e.g. of one minute, to decide if the team should be disbanded or not (and if no option is chosen within this time-limit, the team should be automatically disbanded).
also the option to stay in the party / team with a group-challenge-member should be possible, e.g. a question with squares and next to them
should be the player's names, and the player can select and unselect one player (or also none of them), who should still be in the team,
after the challenge (also with a countdown and automatically disbanding, if no option was chosen before the countdown ran out of time).

my third suggestion is in connection to a duo- and group-challenge:
there could be a button (e.g. "i" button for information), where the player have to click or just to move his or her mouse over it and the current level
of the members will be shown. so the player can decide to join or just to take a look at the level-amount, before joining the team, then leaving it
(e.g. because of too low-leveled members) or even to start to challenge in a duo-challenge.
Agree all 3 suggestions :3
I personally would like an invite system to invite somebody to the challenge.
About the new mining system , here is my idea : When u reach at the depth of 10 - 20 - 30.... u have an option to chose to go deeper or reset that way if will be more good for player who cant spend more wood to unlock *i know it mean grinding but the total amount wood to reach to each mark lv is not a small number + at each mark lv u reset u will receive some crystals back for hard work , i think . Hope Ray see this and considerate about this + my 2 accounts reach our limit can't go any further in mining T-T 40/40 *