Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Speed Through
Ragekai posted something like this in discord, and I like it so I'm posting here with a few updates.

Seeing the rewards are given only after the last boss is killed here are some suggestions:

IF: solo/duo/group, Total DPS can 1 hit kill last boss  - set challenge complete, Rewards pop up or You have already completed this challenge <--That was Ragekai post on discord but not as defined as it is here. The rest is of my own making.

IF: solo/duo/group, Total Challenge Damage, is >110%(but can not 1 hit kill) of last boss hp - set fight 5/5, 12/12, or 13/13 (makes you fight last boss). <-- This would also be a nice addition, the rest below doesn't really mater to me, but would still be nice to have.

IF: solo/duo/group, Total Challenge Damage, is within 90%-110% of last boss hp - set fight 4/5, 11/12, or 12/13 (makes you fight second last boos and last boss).

IF: solo/duo/group, Total Challenge Damage, is within 75%-90% of last boss hp - set fight 3/5, 10/12, or 11/13.

IF: solo/duo/group, Total Challenge Damage, is <75% of last boss hp - [set challenge fail, Failed challenge message pops up], or ([set fight 0/5,0/12, or 0/13] but if the 2 above this IF: line was added into game people would quit the challenge as soon as they saw the first boss pop up, and that is why I don't really care for the bottom 3 IF: lines).
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
So this suggestion is to completely ignore 80%+ of the challenge stages? I don't think the guy designing those monsters would like it Tongue

With the way the rewards are given now (only if you beat all monsters), it's pointless to try a challenge if you can't beat it. And with that suggestion, if you have enough damage you'll just kill the last (or 2) monster(s).
I'm not that worried about this. Yes it's a pain right now, but only because we have to repeat a bunch of challenges. After we finish them all we are probably only going to be doing a couple challenges a week. I'd much rather have Ray work on other things, like fishing and a new game mode.