Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable window pop-ups
It would be nice to remove or at least have the option to remove the multiple pop-ups that still plague this game. Replace them all with the rolling bar if need be but we don't need to have the window blocked when you level up or whenever you have extra expedition loot. I often play on my phone via Teamviewer when I'm away and it's quite a pain in the ass to click on those. Same for the pet arena and clicking next 30 times.
I always assumed some of them like the expedition popups were suppose to help prevent scripting or auto clicking.
Errors should now only allow 1 pop-up at a time now instead of many.

Issue is some of the popups are to prevent macro/click spam - every time a click occurs and you get one of those poopups - it's a response from the server that requires logic, the built-in ability to spam that is just a hinder on the room and it tries to prevent that. It's also a safety net that i'd otherwise just have to start disconnecting/temp banning people on.

Ray
Ok, I understand the need for the pop-up window. That's fair enough. 

Compromise: just remove the higher yield pop-up or make it part of the normal loot window. I know it's probably just me but I find this one so annoying... 
I know you can't just change the GUI because one guy doesn't like something but I've always wondered what the point of this window was?
Again, I assume the extra one is just extra precaution against what was mentioned.