Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Dear MorDoKuli
I'm going to the supermarket. Hold down the fort stay strong. Help the new guys if machine is off. Make en feel welcome.

I like to communicate like this to get attention and abuse this forum with spam.
Maybe i'll make another rapsong about it hahahaha

[Image: 57550981.jpg]
We're aware that some things posted are seemingly for 'attention'.. The best way to deal with it if you don't care is to ignore it. It makes absolutely zero sense to post about somebody being an attention wanna be, when all you're doing is giving them attention in addition to being a hypocrite (You're doing the same thing). The worst part is the situation given; either way, just ignore Ragekai instead of mocking him.

I would be surprised if one person laughed at this, excluding yourself.
This is truly, very sad dude.
I feel bad for you. I really do..

EDIT:

[Image: eNnEG1m.jpg]
[Image: bVttSm6.jpg]

Hope your super market trip went better then that ^

all the best to ya buddy; you're beyond hope.

PS: i'm the leader of my guild; I'm sure they were worried what happend to me after no word for 3 days in the ER. I couldnt access discord or guild sheet from my phone. That forum post was my only way of communicating to them. I'm tryin not to let this work me up too much; cuz-- i mean-- it's coming from you. But really, this is even low for you. Jackass doesn't begin to describe.
---Retired---
ofcoarse im kidding....
im not in MDK, im in CHAOS

ps: your elbow looks like a donkeypenis Jonathan.