Poll: How many casual vs dedicated players are looking at the guilds thread
I am a free to play (F2P) gamer and I check the game a few times per week or less
F2P and I check 1 to 2 times per day
F2P and I check 3 to 5 times per day
F2P and I have timers set for any major event
I am a paying gamer (PG) and I check the game a few times per week or less
(PG) and I check 1 to 2 times per day
(PG) and I check 3 to 5 times per day
(PG) and I have timers set for any major event
I no longer play but might when something new is added
no vote just want to see numbers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what kind of a player are you?
How many dedicated vs casual players are on here.

to answer some comments:

I agree there should be a "This is my life" option but there is only 10 available options. I also assume most people leave it on 24/7 between checks. It will usually crash after a day or two but...

I thought this category was decent since it is data for people recruiting and people looking for groups will show up here. But if it should be moved elsewhere than any admin may do so.
you lack option running game 24/7 as f2p and pg

also there is few different kind who pay and play
heavy cashers who buy everything possible and casual spender who pay for mostly event packs
Where's my "I'm a wallet warrior, and I no life this game 24/7" option?
(03-22-2016, 05:55 AM)Martyr Wrote: Where's my "I'm a wallet warrior, and I no life this game 24/7" option?

But then there has to be a "I'm a avid saver, and I no life this game 24/7" option.

Other than this thread being in the wrong category:

f2p fr Life
Sry Ray
hah yes I should have put a "This is my life" option but I am assuming the game is left on between checks for almost all players

I figured the category was decent since it is data for people recruiting and people looking for groups will show up here.
(03-22-2016, 05:55 AM)Martyr Wrote: Where's my "I'm a wallet warrior, and I no life this game 24/7" option?

lol If you're or anyone is, sitting here watching the game 24/7...I'd be speechless.
i am watching only 16/24h sorry Sad