Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News rooms in the chat
I would like to know if it is possible to put some room in the chat with a name that says the language that is used in this chat, for example: Spanish or Russian or English room and to be able to be and to communicate better strictly between ourselves
Absolutely...

Do we have russian players? I have seen Spanish in chat sometimes but i'm definitely not in tune with the rest of the non-english community yet.

What names do you feel would be appropriate for the chat rooms for spanish, Borbag?

Would Español Salón suffice?
I already have spoken with Poles, Dutches and sometimes I see languages that not to be read

Salón Español is Nice

Added for next patch Smile

Those that are part of other groups of non-english users, if there's more than 5-10, let me know and I can dedicate another chat room if said group desires to communicate in the game.

Unfortunately because the game itself is designed in english and the majorty of users are english, the alter-lingual rooms will be 11 and above for now to allow the majority of new users to be acquainted in the, by default, english rooms.
well there's like 4-5 of my Italian friends who play this game with me, but we have our own guild to chat, so there's no need of having a specific chat room unless there's more out there Smile