Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Guild Chat
Simple suggestion to make all of our lives easier, and stimulate more conversation Smile

Create a separate chat tab, same as with "Party" and "Guild" etc. called "Investment." And all stone investment messages go to that tab.
I am just a player. but I think i know why there is no guild-chat.

It is a horror to program such chats. With umpteen guilds, and users logging in and out all the time the last half hour of activity on every chat need to be stored on the server so it can be sent to every user(from that guild) who log in. It is much easier if each guild makes a chat on ICQ and give members the name of that room.

love Villow
(03-14-2016, 02:43 PM)VillowVonVald Wrote: I am just a player. but I think i know why there is no guild-chat.

It is a horror to program such chats. With umpteen guilds, and users logging in and out all the time the last half hour of activity on every chat need to be stored on the server so it can be sent to every user(from that guild) who log in. It is much easier if each guild makes a chat on ICQ and give members the name of that room.

love Villow

There already is a Guild Chat, what he wants is the stone investments to show up on another board other then Guild Chat, kind of a "Stone Investment Notice" board that shows only the stone people are putting into the guild.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
ICQ really? Big Grin
wow...people still use ICQ? i used that in the 90s
TheIncredible
MorDoKuli member