Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades maxed, what next?
Question 
I've maxed all hunting upgrades apart from time extend, and all auto upgrades apart from base damage and auto speed. I don't really click so I see no reason to begin maxing that out, at least until I start getting much more gold at a quicker pace. What upgrade should I be aiming to do? Extend my time extend? Base damage? Auto Speed? (even though I need AP for that...)
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Auto Base and Speed, and at the same time slowly get all your Click Upgrades (except for Click Speed) and Time Extend to lvl 200 if they are not.
Then focus solely on Auto Upgrades until you max ABD (Auto Base Damage) to your lvl then you can start getting CBD and Speed up, while every time you lvl up maxing ABD to your lvl.
Once CBD and ABD are maxed to your lvl you can start pushing Time Extend.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
When does ABD max out anyway?
ABD and CBD max at (inferno level * 10) + 200. Say you are level 300, then they would max at 1200. A lot of people seem to max ABD around level 440. Time extend maxes at level 1000 and gives +41.250 seconds.
DOWN WITH THE CAPS; DOWN WITH THE CAPS!
#TEAMNOCAPS
#LetMyPeopleGrind
---Retired---
(03-08-2016, 03:18 AM)3fylon Wrote: ABD and CBD max at (inferno level * 10) + 200. Say you are level 300, then they would max at 1200.

I don't think I quite understand this...I'm sure I'm just being dumb though.
(03-12-2016, 01:17 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I don't think I quite understand this...I'm sure I'm just being dumb though.

Auto (&click) base damage's maximum level changes depending on the persons inferno level.

In the formula:    (Ilvl * 10) + 200
So if your level 201 your inferno level is 1.
Max auto base damage level is (1*10) + 200. = 210.

So if the person reaches an ABD of 210 at level 201 it caps (they can't upgrade it anymore), until they level up to 202 and they can upgrade ABD another 10 times.
Oh ok, I see. Wow, that means I have a long way to go before mine caps out. In fact, I don't even think I get to upgrade ABD 10 times before I level.
Heh yea, the cost to upgrade caps at ABD lvl 1000. By then you will slowly start catching up to the max level.