Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loosing entertainment in this game
Exclamation 
It's quite sad to me. I thought I would love this game and aim to ream the leaderboard or get billions of DPS. The problem is, I don't see the entertainment anymore. It took me around 5 days to finish getting 100 cards on each enemy in Alpha, now I'm on beta. Level 218 with a dps around 40k. Please someone tell me, or just try to convince me going. Give me a reason to see entertainment and love. Right now my clan members all have their party full and I'm just alone. I've asked for parties and no one responds. Parties are usually the best way to go in inferno, but I don't have any party and my entertainment wont last at this stage. Please convince me otherwise.

Thanks.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Find a better guild that will talk/get you in parties... those are the main reasons for a guild. You shouldnt be farming alone - being in a party is one of the things this game is built on.
Ah yes, the 'chore' barricade. I think we all hit the walls of this game just feeling like a boring chore as the content is repetitive to the max, but that should be expected from an idle game.

I've found myself easily getting passed this barricade and actually anticipating more from the game the more I (try) and help with the community. Having a chatty guild helps, helping new people, helping out the wiki/forums; gives you a bigger boost to be here. That's why I'm still here at least, and likely to stay from this.

If you want to stay you could try those things, otherwise you may feel it's the 'same old', even with new content soon to come. It's more dependent on you than anything though, were you looking for an idle game in the first place? / Were you expecting to be pvp'ing and doing lots of 'quests' with other people when you first started?

The game will have new, fantastic content in the future. Maybe even PVP¿; perhaps that's what lots were expecting when they saw "mmorpg".
If what your looking for is a game where you can play for hours straight, you'd have to be chatty, otherwise you're out of luck.
Yeah, I understand. The other thing is, whenever I try to join someone's party, they're always farming a different monster for cards. I don't get how you would find a party that farms or wouldn't mind farming on your enemy. I was taught from the beginning to always farm 100 of each, then 250 etc etc, but It's hard because only one party in my guild allowed me, but after an update I was kicked out and someone joined, leaving me alone where I am now.
As far as cards go, you do have to be flexible if you're in a party... you won't necessarily get exactly 100 for each in an area, then move on, etc... the party will have some sort of goal, most likely. Good ones will decide on some goal (say, 250 per mob at your level) and stay in that spot until everyone gets there. You might end up with 400, but that's OK, it's worth it.

That said, I'm super disappointing in the server swap so far. The lag is still there... I still get de-synced.. really the only thing that seems to have gotten better is parties randomly blowing up. We've got nothing but a new challenge and we're now into March. Communication, which was great before, is now terrible.

The much vaunted public forum was a whole week ago, and we've had no official hint as to the results. I suspect if things don't start happening soon, there will be a swooshing sounds as people head for the door.
I must say I agree. There should be a larger team to work on this growing game, as obviously it's not doing so well for just a few or less even.
(03-06-2016, 06:18 AM)Zeryph Wrote: I must say I agree. There should be a larger team to work on this growing game, as obviously it's not doing so well for just a few or less even.

I'm not so sure "growing" is the word to use to describe it..
Maybe..."tried to grow"; "wasn't watered well" "is withering"
Would be better descriptors :'(
---Retired---
to be honest I think it is your own fault.

When looking at the Q&A forum there are a lot of questions from you where you ask what to do and what is best. But figuring this out is a big part of idle games. You ended up in just clicking what someone else said you should. I absolutely understand that this is no fun
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"