30% - 40%
40% - 50%
50% - 60%
60% - 70%
70% - 80%
80% - 90%
90% - 100%
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the ideal pet damage?
Seeing all the posts trying to revamp pets, I think the main question is:

What % of your overall idle DPS do you think your pets should be responsible for?
Ie, if you have 7m dps and would like to see your pets with 3m dps, then they would do 30%.

(Another question would be the % of your CD you think they should do. But to have this one at a decent number, they'd need active skills (like auto/click damage do) or they'd be really powerful while idling.)

edit: you can choose 2 options btw
Imo pets shouldn't do any more than 20% of your dps unless you focus heavily on them. Like I focussed a little bit on mine and they are at 3% of my DPS (90m), but it keeps getting lower and lower Tongue Should be around 10%

CD-wise will be affected by how much damage they get DPS-wise.
You can usually find me here!
Pets need to get strong buff so they start matter again, 1/3 of your total damage should be enough (and i mean both together should do 1/3 of your dps, not each one).

Pets are your ultimate teammates, your party members that wont leave you - you should start caring about them, look after their growing and stats and stop focusing so much on yourself - help those little ones that are always helping you.
XD
15. .
---Retired---
I think if pets do between 15% and 20% of your dps, then they should individually do those amounts. Pets are with you from the start, their damage needs to show it. Plus that kind of dps boost would only help people progress faster. Faster progression is always a plus.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

(03-02-2016, 05:45 AM)Poems Wrote: I think if pets do between 15% and 20% of your dps, then they should individually do those amounts. Pets are with you from the start, their damage needs to show it. Plus that kind of dps boost would only help people progress faster. Faster progression is always a plus.

for the simple mind, sure.
---Retired---