Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server migration bugs
Just going to master list the bugs I've found so far.

-Did a silver rednex solo, somehow had a party while doing it. What? How the heck did that even happen? May be one to look into.

-Woodcutting trophy level was reset to 0, timer was messed up, no energy has been gained for the past few hours (Even though mining energy has) and I somehow lost most to all of the trophies that had been put in there beforehand. Either that or you've changed the trophy bonuses without telling us. This has also completely screwed up my timers, which were in synch before but now are a huge margin off of each other.

-Mining has tiles missing that weren't dug out before the server migration- more annoying then anything, wondering where they went.

-Game is EXTREMELY laggy when trying to create or join any challenge rooms, and the new 'bubble system' is giving me so many errors it's not even funny. Even when I'm the one who has made the room, I'm getting them left and right. Also, game has a tendency to crash during or directly after the challenge.

-Security certificates. Oh dear god, the security certificates. They pop up every other minute or so, least on Kong, seriously where the hell did these things come from and why are they all broken!? It may be an IE thing that is getting them to pop up so much, but it was fine before and I'm going to be pissed if I have to switch browsers now to play.

-Near constant crashing is somehow giving me the same amount of rested time every time, refreshing 4 hours of it when I've lost connection for half an hour. Neat, but still annoying to see.

-Since when is everybody on the 'Find Party' screen farming 10-45? I don't think that's right...

-I personally wasn't affected by these, but I know people are wondering where their guilds have gone, and others are getting their challenges messed up by being in a group.