Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test server bug
when i try and play. it now asks me for nick name. i put mine in says already in use. I cant seem to get back on that char.
i tried to use new char. but allmine and gimme codes do not work..
I still dont understand why it says my nickname was in use. but i could no longer long into that char. Am I the only one that has this issue?
You logged in with the same details?

Those codes were removed btw, sorry.

Ray
(02-19-2016, 08:58 PM)Ray Wrote: You logged in with the same details?

Those codes were removed btw, sorry.

Ray

yes. same station name and password as before. I even just went and tried any other game pw i have used. all came up wrong combination.

I just figured my test alt was just to sexy for the server.
Or so beast it broke my account. 
I haven't heard anyone else having this issue.
(02-20-2016, 03:06 AM)budice Wrote: yes. same station name and password as before. I even just went and tried any other game pw i have used. all came up wrong combination.

I just figured my test alt was just to sexy for the server.
Or so beast it broke my account. 
I haven't heard anyone else having this issue.

Well I just logged in for my test guy that I made when the test first began, which I left inactive because most of the bugs were reported.
Now seeing you had an issue with this, I'd thought I would test it out, so I logged back in and had to remake my nickname.
Seems like some Test characters were set back to before the nickname was made, the account is still there seeing you don't have to make a new one, just the character was deleted/removed/corrupted for some reason.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos