Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I abandon iourpg.com for kong?
Question 
It seems like the Kong player base is much higher than iourpg.com, and I think there would be in general many more people and it could potentially make something better?

(Sub question: Can I team with people from kong if I play on the official website? (iourpg.com?))
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Answer :

Leave iourpg.com for kong and join room 7 .

Answer to sub question :

Yes you can do it.
Nice run 'til now.
ray mentioned that in future you will be able to use same account on different platforms
(02-20-2016, 02:45 AM)Zeryph Wrote: It seems like the Kong player base is much higher than iourpg.com, and I think there would be in general many more people and it could potentially make something better?

(Sub question: Can I team with people from kong if I play on the official website? (iourpg.com?))

Players from both plataforms play together, the only difference is the kong chat and rankings (but there's a global ranking anyway). If you want to use kong chat, you could just make an alt there ^^
(02-20-2016, 03:34 AM)erebs Wrote: ray mentioned that in future you will be able to use same account on different platforms

True dat, would be cool
You can usually find me here!
I think $$$ will go further thru Kong plus their free offers-- of course; I'm anti Kong.
---Retired---
currently you can loginto you iourpg account on kong.

Hurm well I know he added it.. I can't seem to find the post where he released it but I did find the post of him saying he was working on it!

Ray Wrote: Ability to log onto iou account on Kongregate (purchases not supported from there though, and this may be a temporary thing).
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
It's from patch v0.56 zeta.

Quote:-FIX: Kong users will now auto login. Users wanting to access iou accounts through Kong will need to use the kv_iou var in the address line.
the link you can use to log into kong with your iourpg.com account: http://www.kongregate.com/games/iouRPG/i...rse?kv_iou