Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Match 3 hard mode
Now that people are finishing the Match 3 event, there's less to do.  If the next event won't start for a while and it's not to hard to code, I suggest a hard mode.  Have all the resources except EP and ... EP (expedition points) on the field at the same time.  Not much progress will be made with nine different items, but it will be something to do.

My other suggestion is to give players one dollar for each unused energy at the end of the event.
The event ends when server is transferred, Ray said he won't be adding it in. Doubt you'd be able to get much of a reward before it ends if a new difficulty is added anyway.

Your second suggestion though.. Now that's a different story.
(02-19-2016, 11:24 AM)Zathras Wrote: Now that people are finishing the Match 3 event, there's less to do.  If the next event won't start for a while and it's not to hard to code, I suggest a hard mode.  Have all the resources except EP and ... EP (expedition points) on the field at the same time.  Not much progress will be made with nine different items, but it will be something to do.

My other suggestion is to give players one dollar for each unused energy at the end of the event.

By dollar do you mean real life money? O.O
Lol.

But yeah, server transfer happening soon - not everyone has finished the event (I'm still like one week from finishing it), so probably not.
You can usually find me here!
I don't think a hard mode would be fair. Since there was a bit of mishap with people encountering glitches early on that let them finish in just a few days. You don't want to reward people who got ahead illegitimately while a lot of people who haven't so much as missed a single energy claim are still struggling to even come close to finishing. Not say to people aren't done legitimately, I finished the event yesterday with only casual play. Just don't think people would be too happy with a hard mode being put in with a majority of people yet to finish event. All be it the sacrifice and crystal rewards were extremely disappointing and another round would help to rectify that, I don't see it happening.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

OP is greedy nad has terrible ideas. Besides, "hard mode" would last only few days, so what is the point?
I am a Nerd.  Angel