Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamina/Mana?
Ok, straight to the point. In the top left I always see others in their photos with these stamina and mana 1000/1000 bars. I don't have this, what does it do and how/when do I get it?

2nd, My level number is white and says "80", however I see people with their number in the colour orange and lower than my level, but with millions of DPS!! What is this? Did their level number reset or something?

Thanks for answering.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
did you ascend, yet?
1)
Once you reach level 101 you get mana/stamina.

Stamina is based on the amount of times you've clicked, so when it reaches 0 you are no longer able to click until it 'regens' more for you.
Mana is based on abilities used, each ability has Its own mana cost for using.

These things are more for preventing people with 'auto clickers', you won't have a problem with it stopping you from being active, 1000 stamina takes hours to drain. (You begin with 100 max stamina/mana though)
If you tend to click or use abilities more often than the average player you can upgrade stamina/mana, but wait until you're at least level 101 so the upgrade is actually useful.

2) 
At level 200 you reach Inferno levels, the level counter on your screen will turn red and start counting from your inferno levels when you reach 200. So if you see somebody who has a screen shot and it says: "Lv 180" that person is really level 380, however their inferno level is 180.
Inferno levels give LOTS of bonuses that are gained each level up, if you need more info on what bonuses or how big of a bonus it is you can check here.
Just remember: At inferno levels you will no longer gain Ability Points*