Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to increase DPS any further?
I'm level 77 and I feel like after my 2nd ascension I've just been stuck. Even with a party of lvl 90s (Who are still not as strong as me) aren't helping me get to the new planets. Is there any possible way for me to get a higher DPS as I currently have? (And my DPS (5-Minute) is 2,600)

I also would like to know if this is the average DPS (5 minute) (2,600) for a level 77 and if I'm doing ok. I've done most things I could think of, and now I'm just stuck killing these tough monsters endlessly but taking ages to progress. I saw this level 130 account and it had a million DPS and I thought, that's only 53 levels above me and he has 1,000,000 compared to my 2,600?? I feel very weak at this point.

Thanks.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
hmm.. Pets are usually most of the players dps around those levels.
If you're using ap, gold & sacrificial's properly your dps should be fine for your level. (I don't know what dps is good at what level though)

I guess just make sure you follow along the challenges, get as far in series as you can.

1 mil sounds insane for level 130, he probably just came out of a challenge or has been playing for along time & just goes on for the daily rewards(card packs, event points). Don't worry to much for comparing yourself to him.
below level 200 just max your gold upgrades (except time extend) and don´t care about your dps
TheIncredible
MorDoKuli member
(02-18-2016, 08:31 AM)TheIncredible Wrote: below level 200 just max your gold upgrades  (except time extend) and don´t care about your dps

Ha and then wonder why everyone is hitting walls at lv77 :p
---Retired---