Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please delete that account
the reason is in the attached picture, he is a MAN and doesnt belong to this kid's world

posted here because i didnt find a way to send screenshot using ticket system

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

forum is useless, im out of here
(02-15-2016, 01:01 AM)pimc Wrote: the reason is in the attached picture, he is a MAN and doesnt belong to this kid's world

posted here because i didnt find a way to send screenshot using ticket system

Dick.
---Retired---
What do people call a snitch with a negative reputation these days?

Edit: Ray has said he will not babysit. There are ways to avoid someone who annoys you.
(02-15-2016, 06:38 AM)Mylo Wrote: What do people call a snitch with a negative reputation these days?

Edit: Ray has said he will not babysit. There are ways to avoid someone who annoys you.

Snitch? lol K ghettofabulous.
(02-15-2016, 06:38 AM)Mylo Wrote: What do people call a snitch with a negative reputation these days?

they call him Mylo

dude,i understand you are bored but my post was decent, you are an arrogant zero, not my fault the ticket system is incomplete
one in that party could be your kid
people were very upset for that avabur game advertised in chat, i am very upset about bad words, but some zeroes like you, Mylo,,cant understand

see?it is possible to insult without using the word(s) in the picture, probably you, Mylo are one of those who love to spit on streets and say "f..." every 2words

enjoy and if you have a little girl for example, teach her to play this game so she can learn stuff
tss
americans
the only democracy in the world that willingly censors itself and even fights for the right on international territory like the internet to please be censored again

funny!!!!
TheIncredible
MorDoKuli member
This thread literally makes me laugh.

Btw! Only teach your little girl if she is 13+
You can usually find me here!
A good way to avoid these people is to.... avoid these people. Ignore them, reporting them does literally nothing. Even if Ray was to do something they'd be back again, or different people will do the same. You need to fix yourself rather than trying to fix everyone else.

I'm sorry this seems harsh, but you wont always get your way, and insulting others to try to get your point across is only making this point more clear.
what you ALL dont understand is that i dont give a fuck about the cunts here on this fucking forum (hope you all are happy for my manly language)

i posted being forced to, cannot upload screenshots in ticket system, it could be a peaceful thing,i dont need your fucking smarty remarks

send your kids to meet that dima guy here, he will teach them

you can delete this pimc account here on forum too,i dont give a fuck
(02-15-2016, 10:49 AM)pimc Wrote: what you ALL dont understand is that i dont give a fuck about the cunts here on this fucking forum (hope you all are happy for my manly language)

i posted being forced to, cannot upload screenshots in ticket system, it could be a peaceful thing,i dont need your fucking smarty remarks

send your kids to meet that dima guy here, he will teach them

you can delete this pimc account here on forum too,i dont give a fuck

I just find it sort of ironic. You seem to care for the children of the game but yet post a vulgar remark in the forum where children also are?!? Stick to your morals and don't let ppl pull you down. Unless ofc you really never cared about the children but were actually hurt yourself. Either way, happy valentines day.