Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total event rewards
Since the new IOU global chatroom thing has the norm of ignoring actual game topics and revolves around spamming stupid gifs and nonsense topics, I have to ask here. What are the total amount of crystals, AP, dynamite, exp points, sacrifices, and diamonds obtained after maxing them out?
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

I think AP is 651 since it starts at 1 and doubles the level each time? (Pet food the same?)

All I'm really aware of atm sorry :#
Are you sure AP started at 1? I think the reward was 2* claim level.

And pet food is 1* claim level. (1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 25 = 325)

So 325 pet foods and 650 APs.

Tnts seem to be 10*1 + 10*2 + 5*3 (mine is at level 21 and it gave me 3), so 45 total.

S.O. is probably the same as tnt (but my S.O. is still level 10, so I cant confirm), and maybe diamonds follow the same pattern *20?

I have no idea for the last 2 cause I didn't unlock them yet.
(02-09-2016, 01:53 PM)Poems Wrote: Since the new IOU global chatroom thing has the norm of ignoring actual game topics and revolves around spamming stupid gifs and nonsense topics, I have to ask here. What are the total amount of crystals, AP, dynamite, exp points, sacrifices, and diamonds obtained after maxing them out?

Ignoring actual game topics? There's not much to talk about right now other than the server testing, which we have a channel for that. Anyone is welcomed to ask questions about "actual" game topics, or talk about whatever else. If you don't like that - stay off the chat Big Grin

And most people don't keep track nor care about the amount of all of those rewards. You get them, so be happy for it.

You are always so negative about everything...it's really quite sad.

P.S. There's a #need-help channel...probably didn't notice that because you never really joined the chat. I sure didn't see a "Poems", but then again you always go by different names.
You can usually find me here!
also 25EP :<
All good. General is for whatever...game related, not related. #need-help is the best bet for asking questions I think.

Nothing wrong with asking in the forum either though Smile