Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get stronger?
I'm having trouble currently at level 29, dps 200. I can't get stronger, and I've completed all the challenges I can. I can't get enough gold either for better upgrades and I've completed planet 5, waiting for level 40 to ascend. I'm waiting to get more gxp (guild xp) but I can't get enough stone and no ap for dynamite. What are the other ways to get stronger.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
join kongregate chat room 1 and ask for AT0 carry
(02-07-2016, 04:19 AM)Zeryph Wrote: I'm having trouble currently at level 29, dps 200. I can't get stronger, and I've completed all the challenges I can. I can't get enough gold either for better upgrades and I've completed planet 5, waiting for level 40 to ascend. I'm waiting to get more gxp (guild xp) but I can't get enough stone and no ap for dynamite. What are the other ways to get stronger.

Also as a side note I'd recommend against buying dynamite for ap. You want to use your ap for auto speed which becomes basically impossible to buy with gold late game.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
As max said, either use AP on auto speed; or on the record round in pet arena. (When you reach level 40)
You should save AP for now.
As for gold, you can focus on your gold income (coin count -> Gold rate/Huge loots -> Triple Size)

I'd assume you haven't done this already:

http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Codes
Go here, copy all of the codes one by one and paste them into the code 'section'.
Code 'section' can be located by going to: Social -> Code

As you've completed all the worlds, if you don't have a carry you should farm World 4 Stage 11 for fastest exp/time.
Be sure to save your crystals for unlocking Orbs, from which if you're struggling you can grab the Auto Damage orb and level it up until it reaches 2*.

Further specific information on the wiki.