Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chaos IOU Calculator
I decided to share the calculator that Chaos/MDK/Disorder uses. Farflier had shared it before, but it's outdated - so I decided to keep it updated. Plenty of other calculators of course, but it's the question of "What's the one for me?".

~Features~
DPS+Challenge Damage Calculator
Party Calculator (For level 130+)
Gathering Calculator
Card Optimizer (JSON Compatible) 
Infinite Challenge Calculator
Inferno Tier Calculator
Data

I'm open to any problems that the sheet might have. For level 200+ it works splendid, but I only took like 2 hours to add functionality to lower levels.

Party Link: http://www.tinyurl.com/potatotemplate 
Guild Link: http://www.tinyurl.com/potatotemplate2

~Party Changelog~
Version 1.1
-Added: More instructions on the Credits/Intructions sheet.
Version 1.2
-Fixed: DMGCalc cell B8 was using the wrong column challenge damage orb.
Version 1.3
-Added: Hindrance for Xp/Hour formula over level 405.
Version 1.4
-Fixed: Auto Hit % with Abilities was off, corrected on the new version. Just copy/paste row 240 on DMGCalc sheet.
Version 1.5
-Fixed/Added: Level Bonus for levels 1 - 199
Version 1.6
-Fixed/Added: Functionality for card bonus with levels under 200. Copy the card bonus formula.
Version 1.7
-Added: Now Gathering calculates the wood it takes from your depth to the required depth
Version 1.8
-Added: Gathering sheet now calculates total stone donated
-Fixed: Click Damage and Auto Damage now calculates above 1800 of each.

~Guild Changelog~
Version 1.1
-Added: Now Gathering calculates the wood it takes from your depth to the required depth
-Fixed: Party 12 on Parties now have DPS formulas
-Fixed: Party 16 on InfCalc now calculates the right Xp/Gold/Best inferno tiers.
Version 1.2
-Added: Gathering sheet now calculates total stone donated
You can usually find me here!
I'm having problem with importing cards.

So i opened console (F2) typed:
/cards
or for json:
/cards json

Tried copy-pasting but it says something like:
"The contents of the clipboard could not be pasted."

Can you post tutorial about where and how to import cards?

Thank you,
Veneficuss
(01-25-2016, 07:51 PM)Veneficuss Wrote: /cards json

You should make a copy of spreadsheet before editing.

Json content should be copied into E,F,G,H 8 on Cards
(01-25-2016, 07:51 PM)Veneficuss Wrote: I'm having problem with importing cards.

So i opened console (F2) typed:
/cards
or for json:
/cards json

Tried copy-pasting but it says something like:
"The contents of the clipboard could not be pasted."

Can you post tutorial about where and how to import cards?

Thank you,
Veneficuss

Yeah, I should probably add more of instructions to the actual tutorial section....
So the situation was following:

- sheet does not work if you download it - you have to copy it in your Google Drive;
- in the game, press 'F2' to open console;
- type '/cards json' (without quotations); you will see message "Data copied to clipboard";
- then navigate to 'Cards' sheet;
- paste the data in the appropriate column in the blue field (below black 'Json Below' field)
(for me it was column E9, cards for other party members (if there are any) are pasted in the appropriate columns on the right of the E9)

Thats it,
have fun!

Thx to the rvm1975 and aar118 for sheet and help. Smile
(01-26-2016, 05:54 AM)Veneficuss Wrote: So the situation was following:

- sheet does not work if you download it - you have to copy it in your Google Drive;
- in the game, press 'F2' to open console;
- type '/cards json' (without quotations); you will see message "Data copied to clipboard";
- open your favourite simple text editor (notepad, gedit, kate, etc) and paste the content;
- copy it again but this time from the text editor and then navigate to 'Cards' sheet
- paste the data in the appropriate column in the blue field (below black 'Json Below' field)
(for me it was column E9, cards for other party members (if there are any) are pasted in the appropriate columns on the right of the E9)

Thats it,
have fun!

Thx to the rvm1975 and aar118 for sheet and help. Smile

Huh...you had to paste it to a text editor before just pasting to the card sheet?
That's weird...I've always just pasted directly after copying from the console.

Btw guys, I am open to any suggestions anyone might have about changing formulas/sheets or even adding/deleting stuff.
Ah you are right aar - you can directly copy it to Google Spreadsheet. I've updated my 'instructions'.

If something pops to my mind about possible modifications/upgrades i ll definitely post them here.
(01-26-2016, 07:50 AM)Veneficuss Wrote: Ah you are right aar - you can directly copy it to Google Spreadsheet. I've updated my 'instructions'.

If something pops to my mind about possible modifications/upgrades i ll definitely post them here.

Alright, thanks! Big Grin
*Bump* I made a guild version of the party sheet...tell me how it works!
I Love this layout, alot better with less tab's etc.

since the new exp/gold system are you/far or any1 else helping with the sheet going to update the calculations, maybe put in best tier for exp/gold per min for each person in the party and then average it out or something?

Also is it possible to make it do CD with 3x abilities and trophies etc?