Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Match 3 Improvement
Yea that change is great! still tho I would love know what lvl I'm on for each reward. I only got to stone a day ago, some of you are really good and lucky.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(01-28-2016, 05:41 PM)Mythic Wrote: Yea that change is great! still tho I would love know what lvl I'm on for each reward. I only got to stone a day ago, some of you are really good and lucky.

Now you can with the updated client! It shows levels Big Grin
You can usually find me here!
(01-28-2016, 08:48 PM)Aar118 Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 05:41 PM)Mythic Wrote: Yea that change is great! still tho I would love know what lvl I'm on for each reward. I only got to stone a day ago, some of you are really good and lucky.

Now you can with the updated client! It shows levels Big Grin

Ya I see that thx Ray.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
after maxing gold it still appears thats not fun ...
(02-02-2016, 03:30 AM)erebs Wrote: after maxing gold it still appears thats not fun ...

Along with showing the levels of each currency, he should have changed how many can be on board at once. For people who are unlucky enough to not have anything cleared by the time they get pet food and beyond, it becomes a frantic hell.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

maybe it appeared only because i had old gold tile near not sure now

also lvl 25 doesnt give reward
I think more energy should be given, otherwise being even near completion might be impossible.
well like any match game, the more you have to deal with, the more likely it is you'll have trouble finding a good match. Since it also more favorable to match a larger match than a smaller one, finding even 5 or 6 tile matches can be difficult once you gotten as far as I have, which is sacrificial offerings.
Well.. unlike the past 3(?) events, this one has a limited ammount of resouces we can get as rewards.

And with that said, event completion = all event points avaiable claimed. The rest is a bonus that the people with better luck/strategy will be able to claim more, like killing more extra monsters than others in halloween/xmas event because of luck on crits (or getting more energy) or doing more stages on invasion event because you farmed more points. The difference is that the extra resources are a lot higher now, as most of them scale with claims made.