Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As far as this event goes
(01-27-2016, 02:52 AM)Hireath Wrote: This event is one of the better ones.  Interactive and simple.  Crying about spending energy to get your free ap and ep is pathetic.  It's free rewards to a bonus event. Events aren't required and your participation isn't either. Take the free and be thankful and stop complaining.  So many people nitpick everything free.  Feel free to make something better

As free as it is, developers of games like this are bound to a certain obligation to provide quality and routinely scheduled events for the dedicated playerbase. Some people have been around for over a year, personally I've been around for half a year. Yes i am going to complain when the developer that I have supported long term puts out disappointing content. The event board execution is flawed, simple and plain. I don't care who you are or what your take on the event is, it's flawed. I'd go as far to say that events are required, as this game is horribly stale and would be much deader without them. Monthly events are a staple of MMOs bud, learn your stuff. No one is complaining about energy or the amount of rewards, we are complaining about how the board is set up with too many currencies at once. Only people complaining about rewards are one or two people who can barely speak English saying they don't like the rewards for nonsense reasons. Typical you didn't take more than 2 minutes to actually read the posts before submitting your snarky reply though. What makes bad habits thrive in devs > weak willed players who sit back like quiet obedient sheep and never speak up against bad content. When one person complains, maybe it's just an opinion, when dozens and dozens of people complain then it just might be the content in question that needs adjustment.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

Poems, you do cry and neig a lot.
Sorry my first post on the forums was typical me. I read all of the posts and I will still stand by what I've said.  If you want better feel free to leave and create it.  This event is created to be simple and progress into more difficult tiers.  Like your tears, these get harder to deal with the more it goes on, which is the point of having multiple items to match. Flawed as you claim it is this isn't bejeweled, this is an IDLE game. This is also the first game I have ever played with monthly events or even occasionally. I'm here for the idle game, I enjoy seeing my personal progression.  I couldn't care less if there was an event or not. Most of the times I don't have the time to do them. If I want entertainment I have graphical games. Save the demands for your mother and dinner concerns.  I hope he does away with the events like he did with daily codes because of the ungrateful people.
When i first saw this event i was also really happy for this mach 3 type of reward giver but after some time i realized that this isnt best event (like some people said) and this is just an illusion of match 3 type of games (which i really like). You dont have blocks falling up-down when you clear some line with possible chain reaction and you dont really swich possition with 2 blocks next to each other. You just click. No skill involved, just luck to get wanted type of block when theres no 3 match (later on thats like all the time). And  after some of us points to make some corrections there happend to be people that said - "This game isnt for you to have fun, this game is for Ray to have fun, so stop complaining and start paying". That was a small joke so dont get angry. And of course we want free stuff, of course we want new events better than previous ones (and they happen regularly which is nice) but most of all we want new actual content as game is not just Idle but Idle Online (and that we get really really slow).

So this is not like we arent thankful for new events but without them there would be really nothing to do. And if you want to defend this game that badly just answer me 1 question- when was the last time we got new guild building?

Peace
(01-25-2016, 10:52 AM)Khanate Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 10:23 AM)Poems Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 10:01 AM)Khanate Wrote: Stones just appeared for me. I'm screwed

Yep, it's absurd. To the point of where at least 35-40 of every energy claim is spent mindlessly flipping tiles hoping it doesn't take 10 energy to get the 1 currency you need to get a match. Since it takes more and more of a currency every level to hit the next level of it, people will see that getting any of them capped is going to take the next week if not more. I'm not a fan of this event at all. New ideas and designs are always a refreshing thing, but not always a good thing.

I like the event design, but its starting to look like even getting 25 EP will be difficult.

Well when events were first released, Ray made it so that even though there was a cap, there was almost no way to even reach that capped ep amount. But over time, and the community complaining, he slowly changed it to where everyone could get all ep from the event. All events last nearly a month now, unless Ray has explicitly stated that this one won't as well; even with the slow pace of getting rewards, we should all be able to finish. Also unlike the last few events that have had extra difficulties, this one does not. So it seems to be on pace to last a long time... well until feb event is released. Give or take a few days in between.
It just a bit stressful inducing when you expect to be playing a match 3 game, instead you have something that make you spend a majority of the time hoping RNG be kind when you hit a match, only to have no match left with 6 currencies on the field. I still so far clicking single tiles almost half the time, which is the main thing that bugs me, I went into it expecting pretty much the usual kind, falling blocks and swapping them, but this isn't like that.

Ray did a good job putting the board together, but I think adding more currencies at one time beyond the 5th was just not a good idea, what we suppose to do if we get a 7th or higher when its already so difficult to find a match?
Buildings and pets and all that other game related stuff is being worked on and will be coming with the new server. Imagine how much would get done without these events....
So... stop giving new events and give us some actual new content which we are waiting for really long time. For me events are just additional stuff and "buildings and pets and all that other game related stuff" are more important.

But nevermind- we got new event starting today, a bit earlier this year :p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-27-2016, 05:43 AM)kilopyruf Wrote: So... stop giving new events and give us some actual new content which we are waiting for really long time. For me events are just additional stuff and "buildings and pets and all that other game related stuff" are more important.

lol are you getting the global bonus as well?
Andez - Click Heroes
(01-27-2016, 06:00 AM)Andez Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 05:43 AM)kilopyruf Wrote: So... stop giving new events and give us some actual new content which we are waiting for really long time. For me events are just additional stuff and "buildings and pets and all that other game related stuff" are more important.

lol are you getting the global bonus as well?

i am not sure of that but event itself is locked Sad

maybe i was too mean to IOU (complaining too much) and i am punished for that. Rey forgive me, love your game, please have mercy, spare my dirty soul.