Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As far as this event goes
Just my opinion, but this is the best event by far. I love the idea for this one.
+1

Dope dog.
Its pretty fun honestly, forgot about the possible RNG factor.
Everyone has their opinion I suppose. I think this event is terrible.

I like the bonuses, but the match 3 system sucks to me. Horribly designed.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

My only real issue with it at this time is that if you do get stuck with absolutely no possible match 3 or higher, that 1 energy cost to fix that could easily turn up to 5-10 energy waste depending if the RNG gives you the right tile, since it only going to randomize that one single tile.

Other than that, I don't have a real problem with it, especially if there a cap to all these prizes, if so, then its not too penalizing to get everything you can. I do think this is pretty well done, considering past events where you just well, click rapidly, there is no thought behind it. You still click in match 3, but you need to be smart to reap a good reward, but yes, it still at the mercy of RNG at times.
(01-23-2016, 03:17 PM)DorutheDragon Wrote: My only real issue with it at this time is that if you do get stuck with absolutely no possible match 3 or higher, that 1 energy cost to fix that could easily turn up to 5-10 energy waste depending if the RNG gives you the right tile, since it only going to randomize that one single tile.

Actually, if you play smart, ~3 energy on average.

The event is unique, it is in fact a small minigame I do like.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
double gold sac offerings, is an event bonus I'm hoping that we keep event times. it's awesome. the event game itself is fun, because you can't always connect 3+ at a time which makes it interesting and not a super simple task. i like it.
(01-24-2016, 01:43 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: double gold sac offerings, is an event bonus I'm hoping that we keep event times. it's awesome. the event game itself is fun, because you can't always connect 3+ at a time which makes it interesting and not a super simple task. i like it.

Ya gotta be a strategic master....THIS IS WAR!
Big Grin

But yeah, I like how interestingly different this event is,
You can usually find me here!
Event minigame idea is good, but reward output from this event feels much less then from other events. With only 5 out of 10 possible items on board, im already finding myself spending energy on recycling tiles...and with 10 it will be hell.
(01-24-2016, 11:44 PM)Oji Wrote: With only 5 out of 10 possible items on board, im already finding myself spending energy on recycling tiles...and with 10 it will be hell.

You're not going to get 10 on the board, they disappear when you reach the 'cap' to the currency. The currency also increases in reward each 'level'.

Pretty sure you have to make one disappear for another to appear too.
^ May be wrong on this one, there's probably just a hidden 'total levels' milestone.
(01-25-2016, 02:49 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 11:44 PM)Oji Wrote: With only 5 out of 10 possible items on board, im already finding myself spending energy on recycling tiles...and with 10 it will be hell.

You're not going to get 10 on the board, they disappear when you reach the 'cap' to the currency. The currency also increases in reward each 'level'.

Pretty sure you have to make one disappear for another to appear too.
^ May be wrong on this one, there's probably just a hidden 'total levels' milestone.

I think it is a total levels milestone since I had just EP, gold, dynamite, and logs, then AP was added but none went away.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6