Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Event Teaser!
[Image: iou3.png]

From Ray himself; Posted in Chatzy. That's why everyone should come to Chatzy to talk to a potato Big Grin
You can usually find me here!
IOU: Going Candy Crush.
I see big problems with this game.. I also have fears of it being another black Friday deals event..
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
(01-22-2016, 05:33 PM)wtfaatp Wrote: I see big problems with this game.. I also have fears of it being another black Friday deals event..

There will never be another Black Friday event like the last.

And what big problems exactly? I'd like your opinion.
You can usually find me here!
I guess the problem will be RNG factor. Given there are 11 different rewards resetting tile to find a proper reward can be tought. Unless the energy is given at really decent speed.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
You think people complained in the past, pf. People are going to whine and complain to no end when this event goes live. Most people are all for equal rewards for everyone. The idea of rewards based almost solely on luck will not go over well with most. The gem matching genre is my favorite game genre, if you disgrace it I will be so disappointed. Judging by the substantial energy refill timer on that pic, it seems like this is going to be annoying as hell.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

My only concern is the EP, long as that not only doable but remove itself entirely from the board if you get the maxed allowed(maybe, less it randomize what the reward is for matching), I'll be ok with whatever else I can get lucky enough to grab.

I wouldn't judge it too harshly even if seem slow at first, the santa one lasted a lot longer than I was expecting and my only concern there was the same as always, get maxed possible EP allowed, as long as you gotten that, everything else is really a bonus. Maybe Ray should make it clear how long he plans to have a event running so everyone don't quickly freak out there isn't enough time.
I think it looks fun... .you guys are a bunch of old men Wink

I'd MUCH rather have an event that you do something than stuff like the last two, where you just click and get stuff.
(01-22-2016, 06:18 PM)DorutheDragon Wrote: My only concern is the EP, long as that not only doable but remove itself entirely from the board if you get the maxed allowed(maybe, less it randomize what the reward is for matching), I'll be ok with whatever else I can get lucky enough to grab.

Same here, idc about anything else other than EP.
I just don't want it to be too counterintuitive.

No, not the UI, gawd. I mean optimizing. If it turns out big pools yield exponentially more and it turns out we ought to be micromanaging itty single tiles. If it turns out yields are flat and linear and the entire strat consists of "click the biggest pool, always".

After that I don't really care about the rewards or disparity between players re:luck (disparity "re:didn't use a weird ****ing strategy" would annoy me) so in that sense, low rewards would actually mean I'd be less disgruntled at having to deconstruct all the stuff that really matters, lying behind the pretty pictures.