Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Wood Cutting auto refresh
I just completed all my daily things in game including woodcutting, and it just auto reset back to full chops remaining. Is this a known bug?
When you say "full chops remaining" are you referring to Energy?

If so I don't think it's a known issue, I've never had that happen.
I think he means the tree. Trees auto reset after you cut one down, so if you want to change trees you click the "Forfeit Back to Map" button.
Be careful when Forfeiting the tree if it has any heath lower then max it well be reset when you get back in.
Also you can hold "enter" key to auto chop/mine trees/blocks.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(01-22-2016, 02:34 PM)Mythic Wrote: I think he means the tree. Trees auto reset after you cut one down, so if you want to change trees you click the "Forfeit Back to Map" button.
Be careful when Forfeiting the tree if it has any heath lower then max it well be reset when you get back in.
Also you can hold "enter" key to auto chop/mine trees/blocks.

I still think that mechanic needs to be changed.. Easily to something like go back to map and if you click a different tree it says "Are you sure you would be for fitting all progress on any other tree"
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
No, i was definitely referring to energy.

I used all my wood cutting energy, then did the rest of the daily things, claim pack, mine, feed pets, etc. Then after switching groups a couple min later my wood cutting energy was completely refreshed to full and I still had all the wood I had gotten from using it a few minutes prior.
FadedSentry,
Thanks for your post. This is a known bug, and something that we intend to address shortly, along with the server transfer.