Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About where are we suppose to be on the Santa Event?
got 550 or somth and i'm at santa for the 2nd time.
Just starting on the gingerbread man on the 2nd playthrough.
You can usually find me here!
seems weird that some people reach Santa for the 2nd time while others are still at the 4th or 5th enemy.
Technically we all should have received the same amount of snowballs.
RNG must really be a b**ch
we put stone in our snowball that's the secret

(01-06-2016, 03:34 AM)Selendis Wrote: seems weird that some people reach Santa for the 2nd time while others are still at the 4th or 5th enemy.
Technically we all should have received the same amount of snowballs.
RNG must really be a b**ch

Nobody's at 4th or 5th enemy anymore, the receiving amount was based on the stage (- current snowballs) to aid everyone to be near the same area.
Not everyone got near the same area with the extra snowballs. Some people were on the 2nd santa and I was 4 stages behind that after spending all those snowballs. Putting me still several hundred snowballs behind some after the attempted balance. Sure RNG plays a factor but that seems a bit too drastic of a difference to be solely an RNG difference.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

Hmm maybe the math was off? But everyones definitely closer together after that balance.
just reached 2nd Santa

the problem is the huge impact of rng.
most of my snowballs hit for 10-20. But I've seen some for 80+. Getting lucky with these can give you nice boost
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"