Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Sirus Recruiting ^_^ (17/14/12/15/17) Come and join us! ;D
Wink 
Hullo, We are currently looking for members with around 1.5Mil to anything over that DPS

We are a very soft guild, and by that I mean that the rules are very short : 
  1. Be active, if you ever need to go inactive and can tell us beforehand, we won't kick you
  2. Invest that damn stone.

Guild Info
  • Buildings at 17(GH) 14(FT) 12(AT) 15(SB) 17(WH) 
  • Are there any other points to put in here? 
  • Guild is almost full, with only *4* more spots left 
  • Ah yes! Rankings! Currently ranked 41, But with a potential of around 20 if at max capacity.
  • Guild Parties are *garanteed* in less than 24 hours
Requirements
  • Level 250, not even, level doesn't matter as long as your dps is within our requirements
  • Online every day (limit of 72 hours without being advised before kicking)
  • DPS at 1.5Mil or more
Hope you have a nice day! I will respond the moment I see the message if you are interested! ;D You can always whisper to me (rallen1221) on kong.
Updated alot of stuff ^_^ like the amount of people there were and the amount of room left, party info and  updated buildings.
Still recruiting! I'm not kidding, we have alot of room!!! Requirements haven't changed though. (this is a bump I take no shame in this) (send any hate about this bump to @xincredible on kongregate chat) (jk don't do that he's not even in my guild)
(01-01-2016, 02:42 AM)rallen1221 Wrote: Hullo, We are currently looking for members with around 1Mil to anything over that DPS

We are a very soft guild, and by that I mean that the rules are very short : 
  1. Be active, if you ever need to go inactive and can tell us beforehand, we won't kick you
  2. Invest that damn stone.

Guild Info
  • Buildings at 17(GH) 14(FT) 12(AT) 15(SB) 16(WH) 
  • Are there any other points to put in here? 
  • We got alotta room :c In fact we have room for *8* more players. 
  • Ah yes! Rankings! Currently ranked 60, But with a potential of around 25 if at max capacity.
  • Guild Parties are *garanteed* in less than 24 hours
Requirements
  • Level 250, not even, level doesn't matter as long as your dps is within our requirements
  • Online every day (limit of 72 hours without being advised before kicking)
  • DPS at 1Mil or more
Hope you have a nice day! I will respond the moment I see the message if you are interested! ;D You can always whisper to me (rallen1221) on kong.
Hello,
I'm interested (my Guild is slowly dying). DPS 1,6 mil, lvl 253, mine 44, IOU score 27402, Support level 6, base Damage 33155. 
Thanks.
The most important post of the day! Bumping it up, Gary's way!
Bumps are love, Bumps are life.

I was only 9 years old... I loved forums so much...
Do you feel, like there's a lack of bumps in or life? Do you secretly wish, that every time you go to bed someone would just break into your thread, and just strangle you? Do you feel like a snowman, brought into a painful existence against your will, just waiting out the pain, that is life? Cool.