Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can be done to improve your holidays?
Hey folks.

This downtime was unfortunately out of my control. If you're unaware, the game servers are hosted with Yahoo and they have dropped the ball incredibly. This is just the icing on the cake as to the history of the service, but it is definitely injuring the game and i'm sure your patience and respect.

I'm wondering what you guys think could be done once things are stable again to assist in rectifying the downtime for you. Realistic suggestions welcomed, unrealistic suggestions enjoyed.

Ray
free beer
Mini game where we all blame bob.

He wears a yahoo hat and we have to hit the target to dunk him! Done GG!
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
been able to claim that last warming milestone (i had enough to actually claim it...) because of work... i blame work for missing 6sac / 60 crystal :-p
Free tickets for everyone on the Polar Express to santa's workshop!

... or 24 hours worth of rested XP.
Realistic: New buildings would be nice. Or teasers for a couple of them (that we still don't know of) at the very least?

Less realistic: Bob as a miniboss for awesome rewards.
(12-24-2015, 08:02 AM)Ray Wrote: Hey folks.

This downtime was unfortunately out of my control. If you're unaware, the game servers are hosted with Yahoo and they have dropped the ball incredibly. This is just the icing on the cake as to the history of the service, but it is definitely injuring the game and i'm sure your patience and respect.

I'm wondering what you guys think could be done once things are stable again to assist in rectifying the downtime for you. Realistic suggestions welcomed, unrealistic suggestions enjoyed.

Ray

I would like the event code for christmas and since this happened maybe 6 hours of rested time and a REALLY BIG event code for christmas since it is christmas and its the time for giving Ray Tongue
Hi Ray, 

Thanks for this opportunity,

I have a few suggestions to make up for this crappy day, where i actually tried to log in over 100 times;-)

- Maybe give us a CrybobBONUS with 40% exp/gold for a few weeks, after the X-mas holiday?
-Grant everyone 500 snowballs for free as compensation
- Supply us with a temp minigame or something where we can actually do something in, (not for the click fanatics) but just a game where we need tactics and are able to progress quiet fast. 
- Give every player a few card packs, for example --> from tiny to large or so? People will forget about this day faster=)
- Supply us with a bunch of rested EXP hours (like a day or so) 
- Everyone would like a bowl of sacrifice points as well, since that is a pain lately.

Just make a nice gesture to compensate for the irritation and the downtime....

Thanks in advance, 

(''')(-_-)(''') 

Olivirus (also known as Knuckles)
What ShivaFang said, or just double the down time as rested and possibly add double card drops for same duration if that's possible.

That should pretty much cover any losses from the downtime (assuming santa event still give snowballs while offline)
Marissa Mayer's cell number? (note: this is an unrealistic suggestion. Doxing her will get us all in trouble.)

An email address for Yahoo support might make us feel better, even if our rants are ignored.