Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can be done to improve your holidays?
My thoughts are.

1. Fix the glitches with the current event, my alt (which I don't care about) is like stage 8 and started after my main at stage 3 and I am 24/7 player so that is incredible.
2. Better event packs (means more money for the game anyway) but current ones are lame IMHO.... was looking to spend some cash
3. Global bonus: should have a great one this time of year.

Thank you
Change provider, and keep being Ray.
That is all.
Make the current event more lenient(Let players get presents, extra snowballs for downtime)
Add temporary high gold/xp boost to make up for downtime
Change all pets to potatoes and then have the tier system make their colors scale from blue to red.

Honestly the thing was outta your control, so I don't care what you do!
You can usually find me here!
Bonuses returning would seem perfectly fine to me, it doesn't have to be something that gives a big leap.

Hope you can work it out, don't let this trouble affect you, we still appreciate all you do for us.
A 20% xp/gold bonus for 24 hours would be more than sufficient...or maybe a few codes instead...or both. But we shouldn't demand too much from you besides new server Tongue

Regardless I love IOU and will continue to play for a long time.
Thanks for the hard work Smile
No damn bonuses or codes. You could drop some info bombs though....
[Image: dr_evil.jpg]
Just have some Happy Holidays, try to get the Server migration done afap, and keep up the good work.

Srsly you're still doing an great Job, even if new content was spread a bit thin, you constantly do something on the Game, and alone for that we should be grateful, seen tons of Games hitting the Fan waaaay sooner, and I'm pretty certain that IOU will continue to go a long Way

Especialy liked that the Santa Event runs itself, so People can enjoy the Holidays as well as the Event without a hazzle, alone that consideration is worth enduring a few setbacks.

Cheers~
When the server's are down, enough rested time (or stronger rested time) to make up for the time down (not sure how much rested time actually covers for offline time).