Poll: Should offline gains be changed to:
Nothing, it's fine as is.
To full rewards as thread stated but only until issues are resolved.
Other*Please specify
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Offline gains during yahoo server transfer
(12-24-2015, 09:47 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 08:52 AM)pimc Wrote: i dont think you get 50% while you are offline , i think you get 50% when you come back online to recover some of the precious xp/gold (?)

I heard you earn 50% while offline from party, I may actually have to test that not entirely certain…

lol That would have been amazing. But it definitely does not work that way. As far as your reply, I meant 100% gains for offline time applied when you play. Boost the current bonuses. Not, have offline gains plus a bonus.

Edit. As far as me ranting because of today's issues lol. Not even close. Ray himself acknowledged the shockwave crashes. Which have made me as well as others, lose a lot of time. It isn't like we've lost an hour and are ranting, it's 6+ hours a day when we aren't around to refresh...it kind of seems as if you did not even read the initial post before already having a suggestion. How does a refresher work for iou players? On refresh we need to put our information? Please give me a response that isn't moronic this time.
Telling me my response is moronic is no less ignorant then I was just because I didn't know you have to enter login info on iou's main site (which should be remembered…: ¿ ) as I play on Kong.

If you have 100% gains when you come back from rested time: They go offline for 1h, come back with 100% bonus and just start using mana/stamina, they're being way more efficient for themselves in gold/exp [even if the party dropped an inferno while you were gone, you can boost it up during your bonus].
If Hipoo is right and your suggestion doesn't want to change that rested time is 1/2 the time you were off, then that ^ I guess wouldn't work. 

But again no boundary to offline times a bit much, as this is in a way while an idle game, also a competitive MMO [errrr.. maybe just more on the multiplayer online side] their has to be a somewhat bigger downside to complete inactivity. It's just like the p2w/f2p argument, activity should simply have a much bigger reward, just like paying. (It's already not that substantial which is the point of rested time)

You asked for an opinion, and you got an opinion.

Edit: Again i'm down for a buff on rested time if it's just not enough, but I think your suggestion is a bit much.
Their/there
Than/then
You are/your/yours

Please look these things up.
(12-24-2015, 02:00 PM)Mylo Wrote: Their/there
Than/then
You are/your/yours

Please look these things up.

I could say the same for anybody's structure as a sentence, even my own. I simply don't care, and neither should you, deal with it. People have issues with English, as a matter of fact it's a stupid language. If you can understand me what difference does it make.
There's reasons why I use their instead of there even if it's wrong.

-Or maybe I should say: I care enough to say what I said.-

Either way there's mistakes with what you said that you may want fixed, before worrying about others.