Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ding 400 :)
Video 
[Image: mmlZwFd.png]

31st to hit 400 Smile
[VERY PROUD TO HAVE MY GOOD FRIEND AND PARTNER DEXTERDABIRD RIGHT BEHIND ME Smile ]

up from 50th to hit 300.

Goal: 20th to 500 or better Big Grin
---Retired---
I was worried you would not be able to reach that goal. I feel so much better that you did.
I was sad not having snow for Xmas but now I don't really care anymore knowing you finally reached 400.
But why add a new increasingly challenging goal ? You realy want my blood pressure to rise don't you ?
(12-22-2015, 07:22 AM)Pupute Wrote: I was worried you would not be able to reach that goal. I feel so much better that you did.
I was sad not having snow for Xmas but now I don't really care anymore knowing you finally reached 400.
But why add a new increasingly challenging goal ? You realy want my blood pressure to rise don't you ?

The sarcasm is going OFF THE CHARTS
(12-22-2015, 02:18 PM)vosavo Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 07:22 AM)Pupute Wrote: I was worried you would not be able to reach that goal. I feel so much better that you did.

The sarcasm is going OFF THE CHARTS

Very poetic. Nice !
Nice run 'til now.
Grats.
I can't find your name because its not circled in red