Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set a zone for idle farming
great Game! What I would like to see is a way to set a zone that I can idle in so if someone joins my party and puts me in a zone that I can't solo or is too easy then once the group is disbanded then we would go back to what we were farming. I don't mind leaving my character open for people to join so they can get help but seeing that im either being left in zone 1 or a zone I can't solo and then I miss out on the exp/gold and don't even know it.
I fully support this! It would allows us to team up with random people more often without any fear Smile
+1

when i join an open party, i try to leave the party member at the same mob he was when i joined.
I noticed that no one ever did this to me (even in guild ) Sad they just use me and throw me away like a dirty sock.
So now i set "Allow joins" option to OFF and i think many people do the same.

Leaving a party should bring you back to the mob that you were fighting before you joined it.
Other option is to make a leader status, you get the lead when someone join your party and only the leader can change the farming zone. It won't help a lot when leader is afk, but it's still better than no help at all.
Agreed i support this too!