Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#22 Crazy Iggy (15/13/12/14/14) recruiting!!
For the record, the stable will shortly be level 15

We are currently looking for 2 new members to join our family

We are looking for persons who are active and social and want to know that their role and contribution to the guild is valuable and appreciated.

We are amenable to the idea of persons wanting to join in groups

We can dps and party match for recruits with dps ranging from 0.5 to almost 4 million dps

Persons falling out side of this dps range are still free to apply but will fall under some additional scrutiny from the search committee before approval is given.

Please either respond to this post of send me a pm

Iggy
Update we are still looking for up to 2 new members. Currently ranked #20 thought that may change at any time. Stable will be upgraded to level 15 today. We are also willing to offer these positions to eager up and comers and to pair them up with a more experienced guild mate to start ( who would be me )in order to accelerate their progress to a point where they can feel at home in parties with other guildies.

Iggy

(12-15-2015, 12:44 AM)Iggy Wrote: For the record, the stable will shortly be level 15

We are looking for persons who are active and social and want to know that their role and contribution to the guild is valuable and appreciated.

We can dps and party match for recruits with dps ranging from 0.5 to almost 4 million dps

Persons falling out side of this dps range are still free to apply but will fall under some additional scrutiny from the search committee before approval is given.

Iggy
We are currently ranked #22. We are looking for one new member to the Crazy Iggy family.

As you can see the buildings continue to get better and we can now accommodate in our guild hunting parties dps up to 15 million.

Send me a message and lets get you joining Crazy Iggy as your first truly great decision of 2016 :-)

Iggy

(12-18-2015, 12:06 AM)Iggy Wrote: Update we are still looking for up to 2 new members.  Currently ranked #20 thought that may change at any time.  Stable will be upgraded to level 15 today.  We are also willing to offer these positions to eager up and comers and to pair them up with a more experienced guild mate to start ( who would be me )in order to accelerate their progress to a point where they can feel at home in parties with other guildies.

Iggy

(12-15-2015, 12:44 AM)Iggy Wrote: For the record, the stable will shortly be level 15

Iggy