Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Rage [6/8/7/7/8] Recruiting Any Level / Tier (14/16 Members)
Guild Hall: 6 [Member Cap +6 (16)]
Fortress: 8 [Ascension Points +8]
Altar: 7 [XP/Gold Bonus +3.5%]
Stable: 7 [Pet Damage Increase +14% - Training Feed Increase +1]
Warehouse: 8 [Increased Wood/Stone Gains + 24%]

This was a guild I started from the very beginning of my IOU experience over two months ago.  Being a low level with little to no guild bonuses and a member base of myself, it remained that way for the entirety of my level 1 - 200+.  The reason the stats are so low on the buildings well...  as you can guess, it was entirely invested with my stone and I'm F2P.  The member cap stayed at 0 because, well... you know... 1/10 members...  Anyways, the point being is that, finally after hitting the Inferno Levels portion of the game, I decided that maybe it was time to get this guild alive.

This is more for the non-competitive players, we are not aiming for the #1 slot on the rankings, not even the 200th.  That is why, I have it in the public listings of the IOU Guild Page, anyone can join, I would prefer level 100+, but I will not kick you just because you're like... Level 5. 

One day, maybe the guild will get more competitive, more in the sense of higher levels as I have noticed with my experience that the newer players tend to play for two days then go do something else, they usually write me some hate mail saying that the game is boring and there isn't enough action...  it's um... it's idle and there's actually quite A LOT you can do for an idle game.

If anyone is interested, feel free to join the guild.  There are no minimum or maximum requirements, just preferences.  I came to the insane conclusion at level 100 that I was going to need more than my stone to keep this guild running and only gained the confidence as a guild leader when I was finally Inferno Leveling.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Level: 216
IOU Score: 15070
Support Level: 4
Mining Depth: 25

IOU Player for two months. (69 Days Total)

Entirely F2P.
I have an ascension 1 account if that's okay,
lvl 136 ign- vosavoTEST
(12-11-2015, 08:13 AM)vosavo Wrote: I have an ascension 1 account if that's okay,
lvl 136 ign- vosavoTEST

Any level and ascension is 100% okay.

Entirely F2P.
(12-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Seth Strife Wrote: Any level and ascension is 100% okay.

Cool
Thank you to everyone who helped bring the guild to where it is now.  Sure there have been a lot of people who joined and never came back, but that is to be expected in a game such as this.  Some are just not as dedicated as others, but to those who were, the guild would never have made it as far as it did in such a short time. 

To think it used to only have building levels of [0/3/4/4/3] if I remember correctly.

I appreciate all of this.

Entirely F2P.