Dislike
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Event: War of the Worlds
Star 
This is my event idea I had pop into my mind:

Event title: War of the Worlds

What the event is: In this event every monster on every world gets replaced by a top rank player there are 170 monsters including bosses; thus the top 170 player get "Cloned" and placed into a zone. It is still an event which each player well have to enter it well just look like your going through the normal game, except for the monsters well be players.
  • The player clones get set levels and hit points (HP) the artist and Ray well decide what the players Avatar looks like please include pets.
  • The player clone's pets well also get there set amount of HP.
  • Everyone including pets gets HP amount.
  • Everyone starts off at the same level with the same amount of HP and Damage as everyone else.
  • When battling hits are random so it is possible that the avatar dies before the pets but very unlikely seeing the pets well have less HP
  • The clone avatars well hit all party members equally ignoring the pets, until the party members are dead.
  • The clone pets well attack all pets equally ignoring the players until the player's pets are dead.
  • You well be able to from groups with anyone like in Challenges, up to 4 people like in the normal game.
  • Like starting out in the normal game you well be forced to fight your way through zones starting on Alpha.
  • The event well have some upgrades so you can get more HP or damage on you and or your pets.
  • All upgrades use War Points (WP).
  • Every zone drops a reward, which gets bigger as you go. All rewards include WP.
  • If you get killed as a party you can grind a lower level which well only drop WP.
  • Every 10 zones which is a boss zone drops Event Points (EP) and better rewards.
This event should hopefully encourage players to try to get into the top 170 so that they can see them selves in the event one day. Ray can use what ever Rank system he wants to pick players to clone and fill zones.

This is just an idea.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
This sounds really cool. I like it!
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
A world full of Listats!
That sounds really fun, but I'm not sure it's practical to expect Ray and co. to do a complete re-skin of the game for a temporary event.... never mind adding a whole stat(HP).
Would make me personally not want to reach top 170, as I wouldn't want to be in the event.
From which i'm unclear in the need to clone the players, it could just be stages of enemy's, just seems a little un-realistic. ex/ If other players don't want their name on the list, would just create more hate towards the event.

I think with more depth on this, it could be a good idea but as of now i'm against it.
Seems just like the regular game, except instead of monsters it's (fake) players with the capability to make you ¿ loose ¿
Too complicated as of now from what is currently needed of the game (new challenge system, expeditions exc.)

Should keep the idea in mind, is great for a 'rough draft'. (meh 3/5)
(12-03-2015, 07:28 AM)Listat Wrote: A world full of Listats!

Oh god.
You can usually find me here!
It's an interesting idea. And Ray could always have people check something if they wanted to be part of it.

Only issue I have is that it seems to be a ton of work for an event. At some point though it may be a good idea for some sort of pvp though. The work would probably be worth it for a permanent part of the game. Plus in theory by that point crafting would be in the game along with the avatar system. So Ray wouldn't have to create avatars for the players, they would already exist.

It would be fun to have pvp 1v1 battles and party vs. party battles. I wouldn't dream of seeing it until the second half of 2016 though.