Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[#10] Zero Wing is Recruiting! [16/12/12/13/14]
THIS POST IS EDITED EVERY FEW DAYS TO ALWAYS BE UP TO DATE!
Since the guild was created about 3 months ago, we have been climbing steadily every day and just broke into the top 20 entered the top 10. We are an active and very friendly bunch of people from all time zones that always do our best to help each other out. Our current members individual ranks ranges between level 250 – 276 and support levels 4-13.

Our current building levels are:
Guild Hall: level 19 (29 Members)
Fortress: level 13 (+10 Ascension Points)
Altar: level 12 (+5% EXP/Gold)
Stable: level 14 (+26% Pet Damage, +2 Pet Training Points)
Warehouse: level 14 (39% Increased Wood/Stone Gains)

Current IOU Score: 672500 (Rank #10)

You are:
Supporter Level 6+ or Player Level 245+
Friendly and willing to help your fellow guild mates!
Leaving your computer and game ON when you are away.

Vacations and other absence is okay as long as you let the rest of us know beforehand. We do not kick members because they can’t afford to spend as much money as the rest of us, but may kick due to inactivity.

Welcome to apply either by sending me a message or post your statistics down below, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

All Your Base….

UPDATED (8/12/2015 - dd/mm/yy): We looking 4 new members!!
I'm currently running a trio that should hit 245 tomorrow, are you still looking?  One at support 5, the other 2 are close.  Let me know if you'd like additional details, preferably contact me on kong (same name) and we can discuss.  Please let me know either way.
(12-03-2015, 05:57 AM)Nyarlathetop Wrote: I'm currently running a trio that should hit 245 tomorrow, are you still looking?  One at support 5, the other 2 are close.  Let me know if you'd like additional details, preferably contact me on kong (same name) and we can discuss.  Please let me know either way.

sorry for delay but was in vacations hehe
yeah we still looking memerbs and i UPDATE main post
Current guild's leadership is MIA so it's about dead and time to move on.

staplestable
LVL: 238
sup: 6
IOU: 20k
mine: 37
my IGN is holyduck level 236 supported 5 mining level 51 IOU score 21635 the woodcutting nets me about 10k a tree 20k with the double of course please get back to me and message me on facebook as I check that everyday.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.doucette2