Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Extend BF event
(12-01-2015, 04:10 AM)Ray Wrote: Sorry folks, while I did name it a Black Friday Promo, it wasn't well described ahead of time as to what it was. Mostly because while I knew it would contain packs, I didn't have it planned ahead as to be as purchase based as it was, I had no idea where I was going with it until ~12-16 hours before release where I threw together a quick design plan as I was incredibly short on time.

That being said, I don't think there will be an extension. A few days is too long I think Sad.

Disappointing.
Take it down asap it suppose to be get it or gone its blk Friday sale not first week of December sale. Smile
---Retired---
yeah i wish i had the cash on one of my online cards for this event. i had 10 dollars on one. lol wasn't enough for anything good packs. I was just a bit to lazy to hit amscot to add cash to a card. i wish i did tho.

I only use prepay cards online. they only ever have what i need at the time. once you get nailed with ident thief. you get a little crazy carefull with online purchases. never pay at the pump. never give a waiter your CC etc. cause yeah most of the time you do get your money back from CC and banks if its easy to prove. but during that time. bills dont care what happened to you.
To make a long story short. the event was up long enough for those that wish to get the insane bonus from it.