Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Refresh Mine Button
Lightbulb 
Hello again!

I'd like to point out a little annoying thing. Mayby it is just me but for the second time I clicked Rerfesh Mine instead of new level because the buttons are so close to each other.

Can we move them a little away?

One of my guildmate said that he accidentally clicked Refresh Mine and Dynamite after that because refreshing doesn't have confirmation and he is useing laptop touchpad which is not very precise.. The buttons are too close.

If it's not only my problem, mayby we (Ray) can do something about it? Smile

Thank You!
My clicker at work loves to double click. I have cleaned it but doesnt help. I know easy fix is to get a new one. so i have refreshed and dyno a few times lol. And a ton of other things. Like go back to map on wood chopping that one can be.... and where the event thing is could be moved or what not
I do this all the time lol

one thing I do that's completely my fault is I always seem to end up buying the 50% heal for pets instead of attacking in arena!
Andez - Click Heroes
Yeah, the buttons should be spaced better. Lost wood clicks tons of times from accidentally going back to map.
You can mine by pushing enter continuously. No clicking involved.
Not too much a issue for me sometime I forget n refresh when can unlock that is annoying lol. The problem I run into with mining is very often my cursor disappears. Chrome BTW if it matters.
---Retired---
(12-06-2015, 01:44 AM)Ragekai Wrote: Not too much a issue for me sometime I forget n refresh when can unlock that is annoying lol. The problem I run into with mining is very often my cursor disappears. Chrome BTW if it matters.

Yes! That happens to me too, hopefully will get fixed¿
Chrome probably doesn't matter, I've used Safari & Firefox still can happen.

EDIT: For the actual suggestion:
If this is an issue lots of players have, i'd support it sure why not.