Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Exp % and Gold %
You can put information about how many I have % more exp and % more exp on character informations Smile
I don''t see why not?

Very easy to add.
But..
There really isn't a ton of things for bonus exp/gold bonus so i'm not entirely sure if this is needed at all.
(Err.. None that are difficult to add at least..)
And Huge loots may be misleading since you have an even bigger bonus for treasures separately.
the more info the better I say Big Grin
Andez - Click Heroes
I like it. Saves me the bit of time it takes me to add all the bonuses from all the sources up.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
It would get a little bit more complicated though since some of them multiply against each other. For instance all orbs multiple against everything.
I wouldn't mind seeing this if it's not that hard to add (and I woudn't think it would be)
?! Does he want the total percentage (%) of exp/gold your getting for the upgrades you have on the character stats page?
if so that should be an easy thing for Ray to add seeing the game already tracks this in the background, there well have to be 2 different Gold total %
Total EXP % ....#....
Total Gold Treasure or "T" % ....#....
Total Gold Monster or "M" % ....#....

Personally the Character Stats Page needs to be reworked anyways, I also think the Trophy page and the Trophies them selves also need to be reworked.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(11-14-2015, 09:52 AM)Aaron Storm Wrote: It would get a little bit more complicated though since some of them multiply against each other. For instance all orbs multiple against everything.

If people can do it on their own spreadsheet, I'm sure Ray can manage. It's not like he doesn't already have the value calculated somewhere anyway.

He probably could get the best spreadsheet creators to create the page for the game for him.
I agree - it would be nice to see the percentage. Especially when you are in AT0-2 so you can see weather you got the completion bonus or not.