Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge Change
I think it was posted before. that if a group challenge has more than the req damage to beat it. it should have a go button pop up.
I try to help those with lower level group one. but even telling my party i am gonna do a couple of challenges i still get booted for party. So theres that problem with helping those that need group things done.
Also i play from work. and I run into the problem of taking to long to get rest of fillers and i have to drop out, to do work lol. I know work gets in the way of my game time
(11-12-2015, 01:53 AM)budice Wrote: I think it was posted before. that if a group challenge has more than the req damage to beat it. it should have a go button pop up.
I try to help those with lower level group one. but even telling my party i am gonna do a couple of challenges i still get booted for party. So theres that problem with helping those that need group things done.
Also i play from work. and I run into the problem of taking to long to get rest of fillers and i have to drop out, to do work lol. I know work gets in the way of my game time

For the party kicking you. I'm not sure what level you are at. As you play this game longer, and get higher, parties start becoming perma groups since there's not much mobility due to everyone's different growth rates.
Yeah, anything that can start the group ahead of needing 6 players is fine.
+1 on the idea. However, i still think there should be a min required number of players to start the challenge though. About 4 to enable 'start now' for challenges would be nice.
Good idea +1!
+1 and make it available only to the group creator to start it before it fills so we won't end with someone geting in all parties and just starting them for fun and quit.
I kind of like it how it is. There have been a few times where in chat people have said "rage <whatever> needs fillers" and I hopped in to get my 700cp.

If this were to be implemented then any carry will just 'start now' and not get fillers - which means that 'tagging on' to an existing run will be non-existant. This will ultimately lead to more begging in chat.

This is not a 'hate on' the idea - but a rational reason why I don't think it's a good idea Smile
(11-21-2015, 10:05 AM)ShivaFang Wrote: I kind of like it how it is.  There have been a few times where in chat people have said "rage <whatever> needs fillers" and I hopped in to get my 700cp.

If this were to be implemented then any carry will just 'start now' and not get fillers - which means that 'tagging on' to an existing run will be non-existant.  This will ultimately lead to more begging in chat.

This is not a 'hate on' the idea - but a rational reason why I don't think it's a good idea Smile

This isn't to prevent chat spam. This is to allow players who are in a tough time zone to be able to find groups. Due to the loss of players over these last few months, trying to find / fill a group is almost impossible late at night.
I rather do the challenge multiple times than sit and never fill it.
I think we can all agree this has to happen now? Tongue
IT may have been the revamp of this.
Don't forget the challenges filter, with 16 (for now, it will keep growing) different challenges per difficulty, and 15 (which will be 25 later) difficulties, it is a bit harder to find the one you want.
(I know there are the green ticks, but that won't help if you want to fill a completed challenge)