Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[*GOAL REACHED*] Level 300! (First 50 to ding!)
[Image: rWWF8bh.png]
Big goal of mine, glad to finally reach it Smile

Made it in the first 50 to ding 300 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Congrats to xlr8, deathknight, and evjen on first 100. <3
---Retired---
Oh wow, congrats!! 

-1 for making it.
IOU Magsie
IOU Score 28684
Guild Holy Warriors (#9)
I was wondering how long it would take after Poems' Thread of "Goal reached" before you would make 1. Answer: less then 24 hours.
You really are an extreme version of an attention whöre.
(11-07-2015, 06:17 AM)DarkSoul55 Wrote: I was wondering how long it would take after Poems' Thread of "Goal reached" before you would make 1. Answer: less then 24 hours.
You really are an extreme version of an attention whöre.

Not even worth the effort to argue with you, buddy. Huh
---Retired---
Hitting level 300 is a pretty big deal... cut Rage some slack. I'm sure it won't be long before he posts something that is blatantly attention getting Smile
Come now. Level 300 is a big deal regardless of who you are. As much as everyone roasts rage for other things, leave him be on this one. 300 is a milestone whether you are a casher or not. I also do not like my name being used to start an argument. My post and this are in absolutely no way connected. He didn't magically jump to 300 overnight. It took time and effort.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

(11-07-2015, 03:11 PM)Poems Wrote: Come now. Level 300 is a big deal regardless of who you are. As much as everyone roasts rage for other things, leave him be on this one. 300 is a milestone whether you are a casher or not. I also do not like my name being used to start an argument. My post and this are in absolutely no way connected. He didn't magically jump to 300 overnight. It took time and effort.

More like time and money, but a lot less time than a f2p. I'll find it a real big deal when a f2p person hits 300. Iodine is getting pretty close!
You can usually find me here!
Actually a f2p player is level 300+. Phayte is 100% free and is level 312.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

(11-07-2015, 08:07 PM)Poems Wrote: Actually a f2p player is level 300+. Phayte is 100% free and is level 312.

I know about that, but he's a ninja and no one talks about him.
You can usually find me here!