Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
(12-25-2015, 09:39 PM)DarkThievin Wrote: Not sure if you take suggestions/requests, but I was curious if you had considered adding a second orb column for people who re-spec to damage orbs for the new Series challenges similar to challenge ascension points. Mixing the various orbs all at once despite only having a few unlocked at a time kinda throws off some of the calculations. The sheet is amazing either way, I use it all the time, Keep up the amazing work!

I had not considered this at all given the cost of respecs - I can look into it (would be an easy-ish build)...but the big problem is "where does it go"? The sheet is pretty crowded already.

I could take a look at building in some drop downs in the name fields to turn the orbs on and off. Smile
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

just wondering, are you aware that the health of the monsters are incorrect above inferno 100+?
(12-26-2015, 02:52 AM)Angmars Wrote: just wondering, are you aware that the health of the monsters are incorrect above inferno 100+?

This is resolved in 1.7f - thank you for pointing it out. Big Grin
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Hey Zilla Smile First of all, HUGE THANKS for your work!!

Shouldn't the Boss Helper be prioritizing late-game targets? They're much tougher and take lots longer to grind cards from. Doesn't it make more sense to put first 2 Tinies into 10-45 instead of 1-5?
Also, when I chose Medium pack (50) [got from code], it told me to pick the one I already have 10 cards for. It's better to pick the one with zero, imo - more value. The 10cards one already gives 1 boost and we get only 2 more while from the 0cards one we get full 3 boosts.
Bosses order do not really matter, you shouldn't be farming those.

And getting 100 cards in 1 zone is better than 50 cards in 2 zones (80 vs 36x2 damage), so it's probably telling you to go for the one with 10 as it's closer to 100 than the one with 0 because it's thinking "long" term.
(12-30-2015, 12:50 AM)Hipoo Wrote: Bosses order do not really matter, you shouldn't be farming those.

And getting 100 cards in 1 zone is better than 50 cards in 2 zones (80 vs 36x2 damage), so it's probably telling you to go for the one with 10 as it's closer to 100 than the one with 0 because it's thinking "long" term.

This is absolutely my logic here. ☺
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Ahead of tomorrow's updates, I just want to mention that I have a day job and the sheet will be updated in short order once I am home (sometime after 0100 GMT on Tuesday, or 8pm EST on Monday, depending on where you are). This will be the case for any game patches that happen during the week. Additionally, large construction on the sheet will generally only happen on the weekends - I am usually exhausted after work, but keeping this sheet current and accurate is really my number one priority outside of putting food in my mouth and paying bills...so it will be done.

Also, I am hoping to fix the CP override switch soon (thanks, Julus!) - it's some minor construction that I am probably not going to get to today, as my laundry isn't going to do itself.
Leader - Eden Regenesis

(01-11-2016, 06:03 AM)Zilla Wrote: Ahead of tomorrow's updates, I just want to mention that I have a day job and the sheet will be updated in short order once I am home (sometime after 0100 GMT on Tuesday, or 8pm EST on Monday, depending on where you are). This will be the case for any game patches that happen during the week. Additionally, large construction on the sheet will generally only happen on the weekends - I am usually exhausted after work, but keeping this sheet current and accurate is really my number one priority outside of putting food in my mouth and paying bills...so it will be done.

Also, I am hoping to fix the CP override switch soon (thanks, Julus!) - it's some minor construction that I am probably not going to get to today, as my laundry isn't going to do itself.

I cant seem to figure out ur thing to figure out my avg dps... isnt there an easier calculator? lol
Hi Zilla!

I was just looking at your calculator and it looks like you've put in quite a bit of effort to make this. It's nice to see people care enough to make something that helps out the community. Thanks for the post!

Best wishes,
Kim
(01-21-2016, 08:41 AM)Kim Wrote: Hi Zilla!

I was just looking at your calculator and it looks like you've put in quite a bit of effort to make this. It's nice to see people care enough to make something that helps out the community. Thanks for the post!

Best wishes,
Kim

Hey Kim - thanks for the shout out!  Big Grin  It's been a labor of love, to be sure - nearly 200 code hours logged on it so far. Except for the recent event and some weirdness I've yet to suss out around the Boss Locator, it's probably the most up-to-date calculator out there.

Also, I was not subscribed to this thread until this post, so apologies if I missed a bug report or some such. This tool is still being actively developed.
Leader - Eden Regenesis