Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F2P Goal(s) Reached
(11-07-2015, 07:41 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 07:46 AM)mendox Wrote: well done. keep it up. 

a side note to my best friend: that's the way to go.  one thread and no spam every day,  dear ragegai. you're the only top100 guy who did spam his p2w goals.  why just you ?  the answer is easy: a good player doesn't need to brag. speech is silver, silence is gold. 

Top 100?

I'm top 50.

Get up with it.

I believe the words for it would be "Ur kind isn't welcomed her"
You can usually find me here!
Nice stats, here are my goals i guess

Goal 1: Reach lvl 200 (Done)

Goal 2: Get two rhinos (Done)

Goal 3: Get two robobees ( Rhino lvl 6/ Rhino lvl 6)

Goal 4: Get 1 million dps (320k/1000k)

Goal 5: Reach lvl 250 (230/250)

Goal 6: Get a 3-star orb ( t2 orb 54/100)

Ultimate goal: Reach lvl 300 (this one'll take forever lol)
(11-07-2015, 07:41 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 07:46 AM)mendox Wrote: well done. keep it up. 

a side note to my best friend: that's the way to go.  one thread and no spam every day,  dear ragegai. you're the only top100 guy who did spam his p2w goals.  why just you ?  the answer is easy: a good player doesn't need to brag. speech is silver, silence is gold. 

Top 100?

I'm top 50.

Get up with it.

Top 50?

I'm top 10.

Get up with it.
Top 10?
I'm no where in the board get up with it :3
P.S:289 days here xD
(11-05-2015, 10:17 PM)Poems Wrote: 2) To hopefully show other free players that getting a high level and dps is possible without spending, it just takes longer.

Being a free player does really suck with how IOU progression is setup, but endgame progression is still possible. At where I'm at, it is nothing but a tedious grind. The only thing that brings me even the smallest amount of "fun" are leveling auto base damage and leveling up so I can enter the numbers into the spreadsheet and see the numbers rise gradually. I imagine by the 100 day mark, a good majority of free players will have quit, but I stay because I've put so much into the game that I might as well put in more. My largest goal is to hit level 300 one day. Which I will hit as well as anyone else who puts in the time.

Getting high lvl is just a time thing. Nothing more. $$ are to make there faster. I personally don't see a reason to speedrun through everything and then get stuck at some point due to hard caps.

Your late game progression is set by your own goals. My current goal is to:
  • hit lvl 300 (around 35-40 days left)
  • have 2 brains (around 27 days left)
After that the new goal will appear, though I am not sure what exactly.

Being f2p suck in one way - you can't basically hold top rank without large amount of help from p2w's (my party isn't such). I remember being ranked ~55 in xp ranks, now you won't find me in top 100. That drop was in the last 2 months and caused me to be 1 month behind my top rank. You can clearly see how p2w speed up things.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
totaly agree :v i focus on wood and mining so i still in rank at those stuff xD