Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global event bonus
Does anyone know why the global bonus sucks compared to the last ones? I mean forget 25% xp/gold/wood/stone and double cards... just going from 10% xp/gold to 25% gold is awful

I really don't want to sound entitled or childish here (although it's probably too late), as I know a bonus is a bonus, but the global bonus is pretty much the only thing I get excited for during events. Sure some ap and pet food is nice but for those few weeks you can really make some progress with levels, cards and wood/mine with the bonus

Anyway I guess this is a general moan post with no real endgame. This aside I do like the event itself so good job
Its not Halloween yet just wait Smile
Pretty sure Ray said in chatzy last night that this event will run 25 days (until the next one). One buff for the better part of a month compared to the usual buffs which last about a week. If he were to add anything more than gold bonus for as long as this event is, it would be a bit too much (imo). I'm perfectly fine with singular buffs that last a whole month. Maybe next event we get an xp buff, then the one after that resource buff, then card buff, etc etc.
FFS, stop complaining about stuff we get for free! It's a bonus. And you'll get a ton of food/ap/diamonds/sacrifices over the next month.
(10-29-2015, 12:05 PM)SonGoku Wrote: I really don't want to sound entitled or childish here (although it's probably too late)

You're right. But that's the only part right in your post. The rewards from the event are huge, so I don't think there is anything wrong with a "lower bonus" running. At least, you can "hope" (or dream) to try to catch max upgrade for ABD Tongue
(10-29-2015, 12:05 PM)SonGoku Wrote: Does anyone know why the global bonus sucks compared to the last ones? I mean forget 25% xp/gold/wood/stone and double cards... just going from 10% xp/gold to 25% gold is awful

I'll ask Ray for no bonus during the next event.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
fair enough I guess
25% gold is nothing to scoff at u only feel its hurt cuz lost 10% xp for +15%gold on bonus swap. I think Ray did a great job at not making event overpowered.
---Retired---