Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chat System
The new chat system is pretty cool, but there are a few things that need to be fixed with it.

1. The text when people type is a tad bit too small. After reading it for a few minutes, my eyes started to hurt and other people have said this, as well.
2. The color of the timestamp text (which is awesome!) makes it a bit confusing to be the same color as the text when people type. Maybe making it a soft pink or something would help differentiate.
3. The chat ERASES after a certain amount of messages, or a certain amount of time, not sure which yet. Our guild, and I know a lot of other guilds do as well, keeps track of stone donations through the chat log. Without having the inspect button in the guild to work to show us how much stone each member has donated per day and for all time in that certain guild, the only way we have to keep track of it is through the chat. Now we can't even do that! This needs to be fixed ASAP please.
4. The top edge/border of the chat, when expanded, is a bit too thick. It would look a lot better if it were a bit thinner.

Other than a couple of appearance issues, and the issue with messages going away, the new chat system is awesome. Please fix the erasing of the messages, AND/OR fix the guild inspect buttons.

I would also suggest adding a feature for a private chat in-game. The only issue with this is that higher players would be harassed for help, so if a private chat feature is added, there would need to be some sort of password system, or an on/off feature like with joining parties, so that each person could allow or deny private messages etc.

Thanks for your time!
A agree with all the points and you forgot to add that when chat is on, it will hide all the notification and just for that, i really hate the new chat. Not to tell that the box of it is really not good looking but i like the font color. I hope that this chat will be able to show in futur events so we can chat while doing the event.

and btw, gg for that filter... /sacasm I really feel that my eyes are protected now /endofsarcasm